FSR 2011 Mod Feedback Thread

The mod drives very well. A pleasure, in-fact.

I've noticed one thing, and it might be track/setup related but at the end of the pit straight in Spain, downhill towards T1, the speed tails off. Im not bouncing of the rev limit and nor am I bottoming out (that I can see).

Any idea why this would happen?

The mod drives very well. A pleasure, in-fact.

I've noticed one thing, and it might be track/setup related but at the end of the pit straight in Spain, downhill towards T1, the speed tails off. Im not bouncing of the rev limit and nor am I bottoming out (that I can see).

Any idea why this would happen?

Same question from me

Likely to be that the engine, as opposed to last year's engine is not delivering it's best at 18k rpm but more like @ 17250 rpm. We did this to cut down the very high speeds in slipstream we could reach last year when the engine only got stronger, at the same time as drag got smaller closer and closer to the car ahead. This created the effect that you could gain 15 kph or more in the slipstream from a very long distance. Together with the fact that some draft values from last year were flawed.

Could be bottoming aswell, but atleast in testing sparks were flying when they should.

Troubleshooting:
Try a longer 7th gear peaking at no more than 17500 rpm at the end of a straight.
Try different ride heights.

Default car setup is the setup I used when developing the car at Barcelona. Or should be if it was put in correctly, by someone else. :)

Both myself and Steve Davis refreshed about 300times and nothing came up.

Twister, GT Omega and AeroF1 are the only ones I can find and they all have passwords on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back