FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

OK. This mod is fun. The back steps out, the car is controllable, you can get into slides, you can brake and turn in (trail brake). Is there any real feeling of a limit of grip? Not really. It feels soft, not really realistic...
It's a great looking mod, sounds pretty good too, but the physics are just not quite what I was expecting. The cars are just a bit too easy to drive.
Maybe I'm too used to the F1-S-R mods, which are fantastic IMO. You can feel and hear and see the limit of grip, push right up to that limit and never beyond. The cars also react better to setup changes, especially in the 1993 league version, compared to this.

I think perhaps the mod has been tested by, and aimed at, people who want a mod to just go and drive, rather than dedicate hours to learning, fiddling, practicing etc.

Because I thought there was quite a large difference between how the 2 feel. I enjoyed the different feeling of the cars and the opportunity to learn something that handles differently. I also think it feels better to drive then MMG as an overall package.

Making it feel more like MMG just seems like nullifying the mod makers choice to do things a different way. There is space for both mods and for each one to have its own interpretation of what F1 should/would be like.

Yeah i dont like it either that someone makes new physics.
Think its also abit disrespectful towards the mod makers to change it. If you think you can do better make a mod yourself. This is also a big reason why many mod groups stopped.

But this is a great example if you like the mod or not. For example Toby dont like it because he thinks to easy and Kimo doesnt dont like it because it is to hard.
And there is a big group in between who like the mod. :)

Because I thought there was quite a large difference between how the 2 feel. I enjoyed the different feeling of the cars and the opportunity to learn something that handles differently. I also think it feels better to drive then MMG as an overall package.

Making it feel more like MMG just seems like nullifying the mod makers choice to do things a different way. There is space for both mods and for each one to have its own interpretation of what F1 should/would be like.

I didnt meant that the Alternative physics is similar than MMG but driving experience is so great like it is with MMG. I really cant understant anybody how really like to drive with FSONE 2009 v.1.0! I cant drive not even 1 full lap with v.1.0 because I dont want to drive it but example with this Alternative physics & tyres I cant stop driving so think what you want I just dont like v.1.0 and thats it.

As we very well know the reason for the new mod is just to found better and more realistic race mode but not better mod. So rFactor could offer much better races but the mod also should be very good. I just hope that FSONE 2009 v2.0 will be much better than v1.0 is.

We will be more wiser when FSONE 2009 v.2.0 is out, before that I'll practise only with MMG mod...

The original for me feels the best because i can actually get the car to slide through corners. :)

this video is not mine, but i saw that sliding:

imho this fsone is fun and i like it, but i really haven't any good feedback on the wheel......just i miss the feeling with the car...... maybe is because i must tweak more my force feedback effects, so maybe the story will change with some better config and some better car setup, but atm i have more feeling and more good sensation with the 93 mod and with the Armoroli, where i can feel better the car on my wheel

btw for the rest i think that it is like a real f1 must be....easy to drive, but really hard to keep it at the limit!! ;)

but maybe those drifts are a bit to much... :\

It´s two differnt games right RFactor has on typ of physics and Race one , escuse me for beeing a a total NOOB but every game that is made for one game i think can not be compared with a game for another, so feel free to jump all over me and correct me but thats how a feel about it . :) :)

they are both made on top of the same base physics engine Ingemar. How closely they are link anymore is something I guess mod makers might be able to tell you as I figure simbin may have made their own changes to suit their needs over time. Maybe ask Gunthar, he works with both for some of his mods. He wil know about what he needs to do to get a similar felling in both games.

As for the FFB in FSONE2009, I quite like it. I have Ivos controller INI only with default 100% strength and no plugins. feels fine to me. also have a little damping/spring effect strength which in the driver profiler which Ithink many people dont bother with.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back