FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

Never played r factor before, so just downloaded the demo and played around with it..

Can someone please tell me that the F1 mods are nothing like the bmw sauber f1 car in the demo... felt horrible... and the menu's going to be a b*tch to get used to if the switch were to happen :)

Never played r factor before, so just downloaded the demo and played around with it..

Can someone please tell me that the F1 mods are nothing like the bmw sauber f1 car in the demo... felt horrible... and the menu's going to be a b*tch to get used to if the switch were to happen :)

rFactor requires some work to get everything going:) but check with Arno and Chris, I heard they felt in love with it after RDLMS :)

Don't judge rF with the demo.... Its horrible :)
Still the menu is not good, some mods replace the menu system a bit. You need to get used to it.

PS. the Sauber probably needs a good setup, have never tried it btw. For what I read, the MMG mod (Race/rF) is more according gameplay then sim. But don't shoot me if I am wrong :)

Still alive. Check there Facebook. They update that often. :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FSONE/105037042814

Some nice quotes.

Don t know yet, but who knows :) , anyway a will put first here a date release befor any where. and one day befor release will be a race with FSONE2009 live broadcast with High Quality .

Yes, Will be a SP and MP Version ... and AI will use automaticly the G.P Update Version , don t use the basic one for all the tracks ;). will be like a real f1 2009 .

yes , will be a track pack for fsone2009 , with some IPM Track from scrach , like VALENCIA 09, SPA... and some other suprise tracks on the future... then Flo-Flo-F1 will make only update work for trackpack for fsone mod , to work all fine ;)

yes , IPM has a proyect of Yas Marina Abu Dhabi track , that soon will start with, when release a FS09 mod.
and yes will be all templates cars and helmets to download.
Then when we release a mod , one of our member will do a 2010 SKINS for FSONE2009 and will be release later

Kers Will be Only on SP VERSION , Cause rFactor Motor don t support Kers , but in SP VESION we simulated the kers as we can. but if some one like it for MP, is just update and done.

today no , still 2 cars update to do for Mclaren and BMW and done

fsone.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back