rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Monza - Wed June 23th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I am sorry Ivo,but i had it.i tryed and give some chance,but with no control help i cant drive the car and its giveing me a hart atack....slide,slide,slide and slide.
I am polling out from the event.I cant even do 1 single full lap.
The setups are messed up and i have no clue how to make it work....till i cant finde a setup somewhere i will not step in this MOD....now i am realy upset,sorry.
Good luck all in this event,bye.

I have only crashes to desktop, about 8 times now. As mentioned earlier, my details are back from full to high. It happened now during loading of the track, entering the garage and on track while pressing Race or Esc from track.

Think I have to pull out.

Thanks to the other who instantly helped me out btw!

[Edit]
Offline no problem (with multiplay version)
Online crash.

Lowered all detail to medium and seems to work. Strange.

DQ in race 1. Was forced into escape route and that is apparently restricted. Stop & Go which I did not noticed. Seems you have to come in straight away and was DQ for that.

Thank you to the inordinate amount of idiots who decided to make those two races so frustrating for so many people. To everyone who decided to chat all the way through qualifying, who didn't understand what a formation lap was, to those who started talking at the end of the race and for those who made it so difficult on Ivo tonight. Thank you, because the world didn't have enough *******s as it was.

I just have to say that on the first race I did not race because I only had 2 Liters of Fuel left.

On the second race was a hell.

Thats all from me. Sorry for that Mclaren I hit but I did not see you clearly and once I got close you closed the road for me so I cainda hit you hard. Again I am sorry and I take eny caind of penalty for that.

Story Of the Night;
rFactor2010-06-2322-22-32-17.png

EIGHT HOURS practise for this rubbish!? in the formation laps no one was driving properly, i couldnt stay behind who i was suposed to be behind because everyone was stopping and starting and braking and speeding up, even worse while getting into my start spot on race 2 someone decided they shoud stop infront of me making me stall so i didnt even move off the damn line!

Race 1: Not at all impressed, I was off line heading into the pits to serve a stop go (after having to jump the chicane to avoid a crash) when I was punted up the back end. That was that race essentially wrecked. Thank fully this incident has since been sorted with some friendly PM's and we'll chalk this up as a misunderstand of intentions ;)

Race 2: Started from 21st and finished 3rd. Kept it clean and had some good battles with the Patel brothers. Made some decent passing moves as I cut up the field and really had a chance to feel how the cars drive when pushing at 100% (trying to keep up with the Patel's). Set my fastest race lap doing so, but wasn't quite quick enough to grab anything more than 3rd.

Thanks to RD for hosting and Ivo for organising (don't loose faith!).

Guys cool off please:) there are many new F1 drivers here and more new rFactor ones... :) It will get better!! Maybe until people get use to those cars we should stay with a smaller grid.

Guys cool off please:) there are many new F1 drivers here and more new rFactor ones... :) It will get better!! Maybe until people get use to those cars we should stay with a smaller grid.

I agree Eric, FPWS came along way so hopefully with new faces around it will improve here as it did with FPWS.

I was racing Martin Bulgin and Ivo in R1 which made it easier as we have had so many races together we knew what the other was planning. Other times during this race I was with new faces and my heart rate spiked a bit.

well that was fantastic. To beat ure brother twice in a day...and take the win by passing on the last corner of the last lap in both races is well PRICELESS. to top it all off, he had his head in his hands, with a more than glum face :p
And if that wasnt enough, in the second race, he knew i'd do the same move on him to win...so in the run down to parabolica he tried squeeze me wide...only to fail.

thanks for all who came (the racing me n mo saw in race 2 seemed very fair), and also congrats to richard sobolewski who was very fast

Q1: Did a poor lap but got 6th on the grid.

R1: Decent start and was up to 5th. Had a good battle with Chris until I made a couple of mistakes and then exiting Ascari I just lost it and wrecked the car.

Q2: Got distracted with talking on the first lap so did another poor lap, and the second lap I had to avoid Chris at Turn 1. Ended up 3rd so was not too bad.

R2: Slow start but was running 5th after passing Abdul into turn 4. Lap 2 saw me have a poor exit from Ascari and Richard pulled up alongside me and was able to outbrake me only for a Renault to shoot up the inside which I luckily avoided. Rushed down to Turn 1 and got stuck between the Renault and the Ferrari and couldn't turn in properly so ended up cutting turn 2. SLowed up to let the Renault through but was now down in 11th. On the straight between the two Leszmo's, the Renault went off track and then came back on straight into my car which caused me to slide and I went straight into the wall. Tried continuing but after a hit from Giorgios (not your fault mate, didn't see you arriving until the last second, so I will apologise for that) the car was undriveable and I had to retire again.

Really disappointed with many people tonight. And Eric, I know some people are new but a lot were not and people that I have raced with before here at RD. I feel sorry for Ivo with this as it wasn't his fault but yet he gets the pain of having to sort everything out.

Thanks to Ivo, and RD for the event.

funny night!!!!! i had a lot of fun nice driving for many drivers!!!!

in Race 1 had a bit of fun with Martin Bulgin and Will Marquez and in Race 2 again some fun with Will!!! was really a nice night thank you all cya in the next event!! ;)

Congratulation to Podium:good:

nice race
Q at last places and finished at middle.Only thing that I wanted was finished race.I could go home with the entire car :).

This is for Ivo the Champ of patience :trophy: many restart eheheheeh

Thanks to Ivo and RD

Aged 5 years
Still dont know what was wrong with the Parc Ferme and will take a look at that.

Also i would like to adress some things.

- Attitude in the chat.

People where asking for a setup. Wich was offourse oke because not everybody had time to make one and some people just joined entry list the last moment.
If you dont like that people are asking for it. There is no need to attack those people. If you dont want to give it dont give it. Otherwise no need to give your "opnion" about that.
Its still a Club Race.

- Language

Some of you guys where lucky that the session changed that quickly after Race 1 and i didnt had the time to re read the chat. I really dont like that. I dont get mad quickly but if people talk down to some other people i am happy to ban your from any other races i organise and or RD.

Formation lap.

Again people need to cool down more and need to control their adrenaline.
In Race 1 it all went oke. So i am stunned that i needed to restart 3 times before even the real race started in race 2. Just a big ? for me.
No need to be in the gearbox from the guy infront of you just keep you distance. And warm up your tyres a little and dont stop on the race track always keep moving.

I was truly flabbergasted at some points tonight. And i never saw this before since i started in November. Dont know if something was i the air or just the Mod but hope this was the last time and next race everybody is like always back on earth with their head screwed on.

If somethings happened in this race wich you think was not oke. Please PM. :)

Cya guys Sunday. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years