rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Interlagos - Sun Aug 8th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
just for let you know with the hungaroring setup (the one of Filipe Gonçalves thx again m8.....i change only a bit wings and gears), did a 1.11.1xx without much problems....so if you need just start from that sets because i think that is really a valid base for many tracks!!! ;)

just for let you know with the hungaroring setup (the one of Filipe Gonçalves thx again m8.....i change only a bit wings and gears), did a 1.11.1xx without much problems....so if you need just start from that sets because i think that is really a valid base for many tracks!!! ;)
I am too, but only 1:13 for me, whats the mods you did?

Hey guys , sry have been busy almost all week , so almost no time to test...anyway , did a few laps and my best was 1.09.8xx (qualify 10 ltrs) and 1.11.0xx (race set 60 ltrs) , but as I said almost no test so I think you can do 1.10.xxx race set for a few laps but race pace will be in sec 11...1.08.7xx is a hell of a lap and strange you with tc on can be faster without tc , this was something that we totally missed out...something to speak with Kikoni for Fsone 09 V2 Because no one should ever be faster with aids... I think I can manage some time tonight and try to finished the set so I´ll post it here l8r so you guys can give it a try :f1:

Cheers

Hey guys , sry have been busy almost all week , so almost no time to test...anyway , did a few laps and my best was 1.09.8xx (qualify 10 ltrs) and 1.11.0xx (race set 60 ltrs) , but as I said almost no test so I think you can do 1.10.xxx race set for a few laps but race pace will be in sec 11...1.08.7xx is a hell of a lap and strange you with tc on can be faster without tc , this was something that we totally missed out...something to speak with Kikoni for Fsone 09 V2 Because no one should ever be faster with aids... I think I can manage some time tonight and try to finished the set so I´ll post it here l8r so you guys can give it a try :f1:

Cheers

But - he did set it ip for TC... Without it there was massive oversteer, something that can be used to great affect if you had TC on. Its got much better turn in without the obvious side effect!

Well all good ,but I drove the official Ferrari sim in year 2000 and off course aids were on (infortunatly , I ask to turn them off but it was like that to all) and you took ages to get out off corners so you should loose like 1 or 2 tens per corner with tc on , that´s what I meant ;)

Ok after a few laps setting car did 1.10.8xx with race car and 1.09.5xx with qualify car still you guys need to test type of tire for you ( I think softs will do but need to test mediums ) , still need to test engine life time but I think it´s all good did a 20 laps stint with it and got no probs but totally forgot to look to XD before get in pits ...nerd :wink:
So here it is and have fun :tongue:

Attachments

• FSone09 test qualify.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 246
  • FSone09 test race.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 225

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%