rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Hungaroring 2009 - Sun Aug 1st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry for the wrong lap time but I just noticed that I made 1.19 on the Grand Prix Online track and that track is a bit shorter then the Hungaroring track for this race. But after Doing a few laps I was on 1.22 with default setup and I will see how quick I can go once I try one of the other FSONE 2009 setups tomorow.

Sorry for the wrong lap time but I just noticed that I made 1.19 on the Grand Prix Online track and that track is a bit shorter then the Hungaroring track for this race. But after Doing a few laps I was on 1.22 with default setup and I will see how quick I can go once I try one of the other FSONE 2009 setups tomorow.

I posted above before I saw your last post Giorgos....so thats your secret, use a shorter track :D

Ha, ha nice missunderstanding here :tongue:

After reading about Giorgos' 1:19, i immediately wannted to ask for the setup. Don't get me wrong, i'm still interested, because the one i posted in the setups forum doesn't seem to be easy to drive. Could you post yours there too?

Atm i'm down to a 1:20:4xx with softs and 60L.

Thx for your compliment Abdul, but there's always room to improve, also for me...
I still have much lag of understanding setups and influences of the different things i can adjust. That's why my setups are often tricky to drive and hard to handle over a longer distance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back