rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Abu Dhabi - Sun July 11th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me out Ivo, can't get the FPS any better :( Really like Abu Dhabi aswell.

This has made me think I should upgrade my graphics card. It was great for F1c but since rFactor racing i've know it needs replacing :p

I'm pretty curious as to what pace people are at for this circuit now that you mention it. I'm affriad I'll get whooped out there. First week with rFactor and FSONE.

Dont worry Danny, the mod is not hard to learn and lap times will be dropping quickly. I will send you a setup on sunday because I have an other open wheel race that I need to stay focused on.

It's Sad that Lee cant make the race due to graphic failier.

I am struggling to find a setup for this one, I remember struggling the same in FPWS when we raced the Race On version, although I ended up having my best league finish in 5th IIRC, I cant seem to find any consistency and my best so far is a 1.42.1 although most laps are in the high .42s/43s, anyone going to post a setup for this one to give me some ideas, Reik ? Abdul ?

i'm in the '40 with some change to the gears and wings on the valencia set!!! ;)

but for sure i will try Abdul's set because i think and i feel than in my setup there is something wrong with the suspensions!!! thx again m8 for your help!!! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%