Sell FS: Fanatec V3 Inverted, Ricmotech Hydraulic Handbrake

Hey everyone,

I am looking to sell a few items. Please see below for a description of each followed by photos of each item.

Fanatec V3 pedals Inverted. Comes with everything from the original package - D-shaped pedals, softer throttle spring, RJ45 cable, USB cable and small bottle of lube. $495 Shipped within Cont US. -SOLD

Ricmotech Hydraulic Handbrake. Comes with both short and long handle, Ricmotech control box for USB connection and an additional master cylinder. I had to swap out the slave cylinder that came with original Hb because it would leak but with this new SC, it has not leaked on me once. There are a few scratches on some of the aluminum surfaces so this item does have a little wear and tear cosmetically but works 100%. $389 Shipped within Cont US.

I know I do not have a large presence on these forums but I have sold a lot of items on Bimmerpost under username Tzanido777 if anyone wants to check me out there.

Feel free to ask any questions and I am happy to take some more photos on request. I am open to any reasonable offers.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-7552.jpg
    IMG-7552.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG-7549.jpg
    IMG-7549.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes