Front page comments

Adding events to the frontpage ?

Hi,

i had a little suggestion to give single or league races more attention. To me personal it´s quite annoying to search in any sim chapter which to me interest events are going on. So, cause i don´t do this every day/ week i miss a lot of events without noticing anything of that. (Maybe i´m not alone with this so grids could be bigger) Also it´s the same with leagues! They running, nice but if i´m not in that league i found nothing (or not much) here on the page (if it´s not just broadcasted) that something is going on.
So i would like to have an overview on the frontpage or on the side of the forum what happens (event and league races) here. I mean or think simracing is the mainthing. But what i find on the frontpage are informations of real motorsport which i know mostly already from other media or simply advertising for games, hardware or anything else what i don´t want to know at this moment.

An example would be this

http://race2play.com/sim/racing_portal

It´s an ugly side, i know :wink: but you ever see which races are coming (date and sim) and the latest results of it. To me great to find out fast which event or upcoming league i could sign in. With a link to the event page, perfect!
What´s now on the frontpage can sure stay but maybe an addition with the events and league races would be cool. Maybe possible over an automatic tool which the event manager have to fill out and it´s add to the frontpage, not sure if it´s hard to make. I think with that also not so public sims could find easier more entries cause many many more see it which would maybe never look in the thread of that sim, for example netkar pro, GTR 2, GTL or ARCA.

Thanks for hearing.

Thx Dave, this looks quite good. Saw also now this event window under the mods one but it´s quite easy too miss this, could be more in focus. It´s all about a good overview. If you have to click much around or it´s hidden it becomes hard to get everything what is offert at RD.
Sure not easy but looks you are on a good way.

Thanks very much for all your work :good:.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back