Front and rear wheels turn almost 180 degrees when the car crashes and because of this, the car can't drive anymore

1664134390328.png
1664134408690.png

in descending order,
- Don't crash
- Reset to pits if you crashed
- Drive something with more suspension travel designed into it

It happens if you crash hard enough to push the wheel past the design's usable range (which, irl, would mean you break off a physical arm)
as i understand
in descending order,
- Don't crash
- Reset to pits if you crashed
- Drive something with more suspension travel designed into it

It happens if you crash hard enough to push the wheel past the design's usable range (which, irl, would mean you break off a physical arm)
Ok, i found out why this is happening. Wheels of my car turn right instead of having up and down travel and when there is a heavy load on the suspension, they just turn 180 degrees . I checked the suspension dummies in my 3d software, everything seems to be correct,each dummy has the y-axis pointing up, there are no problems in suspension.ini either.

as i understand

Ok, i found out why this is happening. Wheels of my car turn right instead of having up and down travel and when there is a heavy load on the suspension, they just turn 180 degrees . I checked the suspension dummies in my 3d software, everything seems to be correct,each dummy has the y-axis pointing up, there are no problems in suspension.ini either.
The 3d model has no effect on physics of the suspension. It's because of the suspension.ini coordinates.

You can't affect this by turning off damage because it's not "fake" damage, it's simulating where the wheels actually go.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years