Friendly Leaderboard Challenge? WTCC Brands Hatch Indy!

Here's my current setup.
Wing a bit higher, stiffen Rear ARB, reduced toe-in front (I think this actually influenced negatively on my timings), I've modified bump and rebound without knowing anything about them so I don't know if I did something right, increased negative camber front/rear, lower the ride height F/R, 2nd gear 1 click down, final drive 1 click down. Differential as seen below.
I've put my hands in there without knowing if I was doing good or wrong. For sure I could feel better the car in the turns when I adjusted the rear ARB... other than that... mystery!
Oh, improved my time: now it's 47:659

View attachment 72998

I tried your setup and all i could pull is 48.359s
Just behind @Ser_Renely

I do have the usual competitive guy excuse. I have a cold and feeling the effect of Nyquil. Ill be back :mad:

Saw I'd been bumped down to 2nd. Wasn't having it! ;) 47.499. See how long it lasts...

The first corner is so much fun flying through it but I hate the 3rd corner with a passion. It's where all my good laps are ruined! :mad:

Saw I'd been bumped down to 2nd. Wasn't having it! ;) 47.499. See how long it lasts...

The first corner is so much fun flying through it but I hate the 3rd corner with a passion. It's where all my good laps are ruined! :mad:
It's really tricky I agree!! I still have some quarrel with the 1st turn (hate blind turns) but overall I'm pretty happy with the time I got! :geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back