AC Friendly Events: Audi TT Cup @ Nordschleife - Monday June 19th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ain't that the truth:thumbsup: Monster has chewed me up and spit me out so many times I wonder why I keep going back:whistling: It's to try and TAME THE BEAST :sneaky:, but it'll never happen:(
Time to train for tomorrow. Any chance to have the server up? I have to get used to the tt since yesterday i drove an lmp1 (man it's hard to drive the tt now...seriously hard).

Time to train for tomorrow. Any chance to have the server up? I have to get used to the tt since yesterday i drove an lmp1 (man it's hard to drive the tt now...seriously hard).
I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll get it up between 20:00 CST and 21:00 CST time Sunday night. Sorry I can't do it any sooner

Last edited:
add me please
Will do, but first you need to have your real name showing under your nickname and make sure it is visible in game and on TeamSpeak. If you don't know how, here's a simple picture to look at to show you how we do it.
Insert your name.JPG

Soon as you knock that out and let me know I'll sign you up mate:) Thanks for your help:thumbsup: Look forward to grinding gears with you:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back