AC Friendly Event: Toyota GT-86 @ Vallelunga Classic - Tuesday August 1, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys, technical difficulties over here. I already have Content Manager but when I went to "Online", I kept getting an error. Then I tried the link in Teamspeak and I got another error stating that the previous version of Content Manager couldn't be removed. I'll get it sorted. Sorry I couldn't make it.
- Eric

Sorry guys, technical difficulties over here. I already have Content Manager but when I went to "Online", I kept getting an error. Then I tried the link in Teamspeak and I got another error stating that the previous version of Content Manager couldn't be removed. I'll get it sorted. Sorry I couldn't make it.
- Eric
Man I'm sorry you missed out. Thanks for letting us know. See you next time.

Still mad over being disconnected thanks to my boyish ISP...Monopolized SOBs...legislation is coming pretty soon though (hopefully). Third would have been my best result since I've started my SIM Racing Career here on RD and though @MTBR2001 (Michael Butler) was giving me a run for the position I believe I was pretty close to breaking him like I did @Joseph Wright in the 235i lol...

Last edited:
Still mad over being disconnected thanks to my boyish ISP...Monopolized SOBs
Gentlemen, meet the new CptKirk.
Beam me up Scotty.jpg

Boys been beamed up so many times:D:D:D

Big shout out to Michael aka @MTBR2001 for helping get everyone connected and to all of you that tried helping. Thanks to everyone for their patience. All in all it was a good time. Would like to see a cleaner first lap though.

I would like to believe I'm guilty for hitting someone on the hairpin after the backstretch. However, I'm not quite sure if it was lag from my internet connection or me braking too late or him braking too early. I guess the best thing to do was give up the position, I do apologise...Also, I did not get any trouble with the server as you guys did and I had been disconnected many times throughout practice and quali...

I would like to believe I'm guilty for hitting someone on the hairpin after the backstretch. However, I'm not quite sure if it was lag from my internet connection or me braking too late or him braking too early. I guess the best thing to do was give up the position, I do apologise...Also, I did not get any trouble with the server as you guys did and I had been disconnected many times throughout practice and quali...
Aye Aye Cpt:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Still mad over being disconnected thanks to my boyish ISP...Monopolized SOBs...legislation is coming pretty soon though (hopefully). Third would have been my best result since I've started my SIM Racing Career here on RD and though @MTBR2001 (Michael Butler) was giving me a run for the position I believe I was pretty close to breaking him like I did @Joseph Wright in the 235i lol...
naaa...i was on you like white on rice.....lol......until you took off like a bird and flew thru the fence....LMAO !!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back