AC Friendly Event: Toyota GT-86 @ Nurburgring Sprint - Tuesday July 25th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Toyota GT-86 b.jpg

Let's try something new. The Toyota GT-86. Tuesday nights will be a new Friendly Event at a friendlier time to the US Mountain and Pacific Time Zones. We recommend using the manual shift option to develop your skills to progress to other cars you may want to drive in the future, but you do not have too. Remember, this is a developmental series as much or more than it is a race. As the series progresses we will open up some setup options to slowly introduce you to the process. Show up on time for practice be on teamspeak and ask questions if you have any. I did and do.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

But I don't have a wheel. No problem. All you need is a copy of Assetto Corsa, any DLC Content mentioned below, a keyboard or console controller and you're set. You'll want to make sure to be on time for practice and be on TeamSpeak. Our seasoned Members and Staff are great about helping you out and answering questions in the Practice Session. These events are designed to welcome you to the wonderful world of Sim Racing. As you grow our community of drivers grows so it's a win win for all:)

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US Toyota GT-86 #12
Track: Nurburgring Sprint (3629m) (24)
Cars:Toyota GT86

Fixed Setup: Tires psi, fuel, brake power will be adjustable. Other setup settings will be fixed.
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets, Auto Clutch
Jump Start: = teleport to pits
Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

Schedule (US): Tuesday, July 25th 2017
Practice:
18:00 PST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 18:30 PST (30 mins)
Race: 19:00 PST (30 mins)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Wednesday - 01:00 GMT | Wednesday - 11:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Wednesday - 01:30 GMT | Wednesday - 11:30 AEDT
Race: Wednesday - 02:00 GMT | Wednesday - 12:00 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington
  2. Andrew Scott
  3. DingoStarr
  4. singletonself
  5. MTBR2001
  6. Bence Bader
  7. Edward Mowinckel
  8. Leprekaun
  9. Oversteer
  10. #SPMedia
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP# 26 BP

Last edited:
Hi Bobby - I have a quickie question about the fixed setup - is this then the default for the car in AC, or one of yours? If different from default - possible to share it?
thanks!
Rob

Hi Bobby - I have a quickie question about the fixed setup - is this then the default for the car in AC, or one of yours? If different from default - possible to share it?
thanks!
Rob
It's the AC default Rob:thumbsup:
@Bobby Pennington hey mate best put me down as a maybe for this, what with my neck still beating my up with this headache, I have worn facets in my neck due to a back injury ( 25* crush T10 vertebrae) I sustained when I was run over as a toddler.

@Bobby Pennington hey mate best put me down as a maybe for this, what with my neck still beating my up with this headache, I have worn facets in my neck due to a back injury ( 25* crush T10 vertebrae) I sustained when I was run over as a toddler.
Brother I wish you weren't having to deal with this:( Being in pain 24/7/365 sucks big time:( I'll put you down as maybe and if you don't show I completely understand and you do not have to reply any further than what you've done here:):thumbsup:. Just rest my friend. Just want you feeling better:D

Hey dudes. My nephew has decided to place himself right next door, in my house. Meaning with a dividing door between our rooms, I don't want to wake him. I won't be able to race tonight, but I will be back on Friday for sure. Possibly even monday (but with an AU and EU race already this is debatable). See you guys on track then :thumbsup:

Hey dudes. My nephew has decided to place himself right next door, in my house. Meaning with a dividing door between our rooms, I don't want to wake him. I won't be able to race tonight, but I will be back on Friday for sure. Possibly even monday (but with an AU and EU race already this is debatable). See you guys on track then :thumbsup:
I understand. Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years