AC Friendly Event: Toyota GT-86 @ Magione - Tuesday August 8, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
so today somehow managed a "grand chelem" it was a good race, the car is really informative, i think it really suits the whole entry level and get better at racing theme.
i had to skip practice to sort out my neighbours and after that i was really calm for racing :p see you on paul ricart guys

so today somehow managed a "grand chelem" it was a good race, the car is really informative, i think it really suits the whole entry level and get better at racing theme.
Glad you think so. I do as well.
i had to skip practice to sort out my neighbours and after that i was really calm for racing :p see you on paul ricart guys
I can be hired to take care of your issues.....for a price:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Hope to see you at practice on Thursday:thumbsup:

The race was not calm for me. Missed practice. Had to rejoin at the start due to ping problems, then hit Bobby on the start (sorry again Bobby). Ryan was really pushing me hard which was fun. I haven't had somebody push me like that in a race for a while. Unfortunately I wasn't driving very good. Still getting used to the H-shifter in racing and made a bunch of bad shifts like 5th to 2nd at the end of the back straight which is exciting.

Then my screen started to freeze badly. That was the end of the race at that point. When I shut down the PC, Windows started an update so I'm sure that was the cause. Any way to prevent that from happening with Windows 10?

The race was not calm for me. Missed practice. Had to rejoin at the start due to ping problems, then hit Bobby on the start (sorry again Bobby). Ryan was really pushing me hard which was fun. I haven't had somebody push me like that in a race for a while. Unfortunately I wasn't driving very good. Still getting used to the H-shifter in racing and made a bunch of bad shifts like 5th to 2nd at the end of the back straight which is exciting.

Then my screen started to freeze badly. That was the end of the race at that point. When I shut down the PC, Windows started an update so I'm sure that was the cause. Any way to prevent that from happening with Windows 10?

It was fun racing with you, we were able to run pretty close for a while and keep it clean. It was too bad when you fell behind, but it sounds like you had a lot going on.

I know with windows 7 you can control updates and I would assume that 10 is the same.

Yep Windows hung me out to dry last month doing the update thingy from hell:mad::mad: I thought I had it turned off, but obviously I didn't. I got lucky last night so I'm going to Boogle a way to turn off auto updates.

Apology accepted, however not really needed. You were the one at risk I expected to see the typical AC car touch and one flies off at double the speed action. Fortunately that didn't happen and I then proceeded to put the boot to mine and spun:D Ah der Spin Meister rerurns:(:D

Had an unreal battle with @Slalom823 for what seemed like forever. Great racing and I don't think we ever touched despite going through turns side by side. Of course, I did smoke my tires and was getting lose at the end. Sorry about that. Probably made you a little shy to try to overtake with my tail hanging out everywhere:cautious:

@Quofeous great job holding us off for such a long time. Those skills are getting there my friend:thumbsup:

Had an unreal battle with @Slalom823 for what seemed like forever. Great racing and I don't think we ever touched despite going through turns side by side. Of course, I did smoke my tires and was getting lose at the end. Sorry about that. Probably made you a little shy to try to overtake with my tail hanging out everywhere:cautious:

@Quofeous great job holding us off for such a long time. Those skills are getting there my friend:thumbsup:
That was quite fun indeed!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years