AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Silverstone GP (Live Stream) - Fri 28/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Simresults: http://simresults.net/170728-2Kl

Not sure why the quali and practice sessions are broken, but the race stuff is there.

Had a fun race tonight, with an epic battle for the lead at the start, then had a minor accident and had more fun fighting my way back through the pack.

me=kimi
eddy=vettel
magnus=kyvyat

what do you guys reckon? :roflmao::coffee:
29m27seconds

great racing today guys. thoroughly
enjoyed it. very fair and respectful.
personally I enjoyed recovering after someone spun me out accidentally before giving the place back.

@Joseph Wright I loved the broadcast .great job and thanks to @Rupe Wilson for organising!

Last edited:
me=kimi
eddy=vettel
hape=kyvyat

what do you guys reckon? :roflmao::coffee:
29m27seconds

great racing today guys. thoroughly
enjoyed it. very fair and respectful.
personally I enjoyed recovering after someone spun me out accidentally before giving the place back.

@Joseph Wright I loved the broadcast .great job and thanks to @Rupe Wilson for organising!
haha pretty much identical, I paid hape to take you out those few corners later :p Good race and well played for catching up again even after that, did you hold off Scott in the end?

@Eddy
no lol I made a minor error on entry to the final lap.
he was very fair but took advantage like a true killer. lol surprised it disn't happen earlier as he is fast.

eddy you need to pay hape more. he's too fair and gave me the place back lol
it was all a lot.of fun. at least I got lots of broadcast time lol

during the race I had no idea who was speaking to me lol forgive my tone lol

still disappointed that i clashed with someone in race (sorry, but i haven't sussed yet how to get competitor names in-game yet) but you lot aren't arf fast for a friendly race ;) I haven't tried Barca Moto yet but hey there's always tonight.....

Thanks again :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back