AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mugello - Wed 09/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Adding you now!
you are first to third reserve :) If someone drops out or there are slots left at 19:35 GMT feel free to join in Qualifying!
Hi rasmusp if you want add to shadowbounty46 in entry list and put me in reservers if you want, I have xbox controller atm becuase wheel broken so i dont have problem giving my spot to shadow

Yeah there is no problem :) to know if there are slots left i must to see it in game or there is any advice in the web?
With content manager you can just see the server in a few seconds. If you don't use it, you sadly have to go see it ingame.
But Rupe is there so you can just join TeamSpeak and ask him when Qualifying starts at 19:30 gmt :)

Sorry to who ever I side swiped at the start and whoever I clipped on my way across the track, helicorsa didn't have you on my radar so i apologise for that. Had to race from the back because of that but probably where I belonged, not my favourite track and car has to be said. Ended up passing Rupe at the end as he had ran out of fuel, thanks for organising lads, no matter where you are on the grid it is always tense and enjoyable.

Great race everyone! Sorry to anyone I distracted during my mistakes & grass-mowing.
I really didn't think that track would suit the MX5 (I thought the corners would be mostly flat) but it was a lot of fun and surprisingly tricky to keep it pointing the right way...

Well my internet dropped with 4:50 left, kinda gutted since I was making good progress too, I hope I didn't wipe anyone out from it, all of a sudden the cars were going like 30mph faster than me and just teleported through me and fell through the ground :O

Need to get more consistent, had decent pace but forgot to use the brake and throttle at the same time during the race to help the car into the corners. Once I realised I found some pace again.

Need to look at my pedals, my ankle starts to hurt if I hold it on or above the brake.

Some good battles though and some clean racing!

Well,that was propably one of my best races in terms of performance,AND fun.
I think i havent driven the car before,but it felt right from the start,easy to drive,too much grip,so little power.
Qualified P1,but lost it from @Joseph Wright with whom i was racing the whole race,i think we never got more than 1 sec apart,passed him twice,did silly mistakes twice.
I promise i wont repeat them the next time. ;)

Well my internet dropped with 4:50 left, kinda gutted since I was making good progress too, I hope I didn't wipe anyone out from it, all of a sudden the cars were going like 30mph faster than me and just teleported through me and fell through the ground :O

Well,someone actually flew between me and joseph,i imagine it was you,it was pretty scary. :laugh::laugh:

Constantly at my limit pushing around you, and was great fun indeed.
Qualified P1,but lost it from @Joseph Wright with whom i was racing the whole race,i think we never got more than 1 sec apart,passed him twice,did silly mistakes twice.
Now you see that I have one of the widest cars on the grid ;)
Well,someone actually flew between me and joseph,i imagine it was you,it was pretty scary. :laugh::laugh:
I thought he was going to take us out :roflmao:

I think i havent driven the car before,but it felt right from the start,easy to drive,too much grip,so little power.
I promise i wont repeat them the next time. ;)

I don't think that was me because I heard you saying that, but then i lost connection maybe 20 seconds later, we'll never know :/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%