AC Friendly Event: Lotus 2/11 GT4 @ Barcelona Moto (Live Stream) - Fri 04/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi @all
from my pov the car is nice drivable with TC 1. But if you do it to 0 the car is like a devil. So its hard to have a race where you can correct your errors or a fast car where you have to accelerate with heavy concentration.
hape

I would like a spot as well. First timer here, hope you enjoy listening to a Fernando Alonso and Sergio Perez mix in TS because that's how I sound like! :)
Been interested in this kind of event for a while, and with a new car seems like the right time. Hopefully I'll be able to polish my average skills. And not ram anybody. :roflmao:

I would like a spot as well. First timer here, hope you enjoy listening to a Fernando Alonso and Sergio Perez mix in TS because that's how I sound like! :)
Been interested in this kind of event for a while, and with a new car seems like the right time. Hopefully I'll be able to polish my average skills. And not ram anybody. :roflmao:
Hello and welcome to the club, just shout out if you have any questions, we are a friendly bunch and im sure one of us have the answer :)

adding you now:)

Hello!
Another rookie here who would like to do his first laps in online-racing - tried the track and car yesterday for the first time, and it was fun! Not sure how much I have to downturn my settings with such a big grid to not explode my Vive and have horrendous FPS drops, but we will see :geek:

Just in case, I've been checking everything around here to avoid problems later. I brought up the server to ping it and I got 258ms. Is it too high, or likely to cause trouble while in-track? I'm not in Europe, so that is very likely the reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back