AC Friendly Event: Formula Abarth @ Brands Hatch - GP - Sunday June 25th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi @Ivan Vejarano when in doubt the best thing to do is go with the GMT/UTC time and calculate from there. Practice starts at Sunday 25th 23:00 GMT. You can use an online time zone converter or if you have siri or a world clock, can calculate from there. I hope that helps! Reply if not.

Thx @PeyePete !
After Michael went down with the bug :laugh:I Had a great time chasing Chris, only to inherit 1st with 3 to go:geek:, then having to fend off Pete was another challenge .. a few more laps could have made a big difference ! :)!

Thanks for the laps guys ! was good fun .. good to see some new drivers ! don't forget to ask anything !
Its great to see some action in this time slot !
Thanks !

@thespeedracerx
Sorry for the no show this morning, and sorry for not posting my apologies till now:redface:, was kinda out of my control in some respects :confused:
I got a wake up call at 6am from a mate who needed an extra pair of hands to help meet a deadline on a job, something about a bonus 5k if he can finish by the end of the month, and his offer for the days effort was one I couldn't refuse, especially considering I wasn't going to be doing much.:D

I will be there next week for sure:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back