AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Vallelunga - Wed 05/07/17ed

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys (yes, I posted that into last weeks event thread also. I thought I would get more replies from our racing group than from "outsiders" so I thought maybe you didn't see the thread).

A bit late but maybe you are interested in this thread (if you didn't see it already):
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/help-audi-tt-cup-understeer.137655/page-2#post-2515644

Link is the latest post where I did a little "summary" of how to get faster in the Audi TT. Maybe you are having the same problems, maybe you can give further advice :)

Just to be sure: I don't want to "advertise" my thread in any way! It's only a hint and maybe a little push to get us into a good discussion about our beloved (and maybe hated) car :inlove:

ive resurrected the old set up thread so every time i post an event i will add the car and track to it,
that way we have a resource to look back at. and threads may not get lost in many forum posts, hope this helps

simple to use you can click on the directory and scroll down until you find the car and look for the track, click on the track and you will get transported to the info in there
Assetto Corsa Car Setup Directory

you can add your set up in there for all to see :)
its not for requests so please don't spam it asking for them!!

i do realise we have a fixed set up for this event but over time the set up will be opened up more, and you can always practice on this track with a open set up.

Last edited:
Adding you now,
hello can welcome to RD club racing,

please remember your real name also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

HANDY TIPS FOR THE CLUB
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here, please take 5 mins to read and ask if you are unsure about anything
Recommended for racing in AC
App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download
App:
ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff :)

Adding you now,

please remember your real name also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

HANDY TIPS FOR THE CLUB
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here, please take 5 mins to read and ask if you are unsure about anything
App:
ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download

Thanks. I think i got i all covered, looking forward to my first race :)

Sign me up please, my first event
(Is this rookie friendly)?
Yep it sure is
Adding you now,

HANDY TIPS FOR THE CLUB
App:
ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years