AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @Spa - Monday August 7, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for having me. First race. I only built my first PC this past Spring and have been racing since then (Project Cars on console pushed me to the dark side). Like a kid in a candy store I bought every major sim as they went on sale and I have been having a total blast racing with AI. My goal today was to not cause a wreck, not get in a wreck, not get yelled at, stay out of the way and FINISH. Thanks again gents.
Glad you had fun. It's our first priority. Sounds like you hit it out of the park:thumbsup: Now that you're hooked, say hello to your dealer:D:D:D

keep this comment in mind how calm and chill i am about racing incidents, so take it as a psa. i still completed my race and had a great time in the miatas afterwards :)

i had a pretty bad turn one, i usually dont complain about racing incidents that are just that, racing icidents.
most of you know that i dont mind a little bit of contact all due to fair racing, i know people misses their braking points sometimes but there are other times when you have to be responsible in your driving, specially if there is contact ahead.

i took a very conservative approach for turn one as there were some cars in trouble ahead but someone took a very optimistic line and went for an unrealistic gap, sandwiched himself between me and another car and then crashed me twice in a row, first time making me spin and then just pushing me going through, after that a second car just crashed me and passed by crashing, forced himself practically.

not a single sorry or intent of slowing down. remember if there are incidents ahead there is a reason why the guy in front thats not involved might be slower. you just dont try to be senna and gain advantage in lap 1, turn 1, with incidents ahead.
Listen to what the man says Amigos. All it takes is for someone to file an incident report and you may lose your RD license for 30 days.

Listen to what the man says Amigos. All it takes is for someone to file an incident report and you may lose your RD license for 30 days.
For some unknown reason, the auto save didn't save this race.. I have a feeling that I may have been the culprit, but was squeezed into the wall side on turn 1.
If if it was me... my apologies, and do what is necessary Bobby.

For some unknown reason, the auto save didn't save this race.. I have a feeling that I may have been the culprit, but was squeezed into the wall side on turn 1.
If if it was me... my apologies, and do what is necessary Bobby.
Pete I was just making a point. I appreciate the attitude and apology:) My replay didn't save either:( Like Ignacio said, he's not name calling so I'm not sure who the culprit(s) were, but @neruxxx was using this as a PSA so I piggy backed on to it because it is my duty. BTW Pete, you've never been involved in anything in my 6 months here at RD. All is good in my book:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%