AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Silverstone Historic 1967 - Monday July 17th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Race results:
http://simresults.net/170718-sO3

Had a rough start with a T1 incident, but I had some good battles with Brandon. Good stuff, great car/track combo.

Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to pass you or anything and it looked like there was plenty of room, then your right rear just barely touched my left front and you started to slide. I tried to give you a nudge to straighten you out but it was too late. :( It was fun fighting with you after that though.

One of the most fun sim race I've ever participate. Had a blast battling against @Bobby Pennington during half of the race. Good race mate, full off clean position switchs and good driving skills.

Looking forward for more races like this

i was planning to save my p2p for the end while trailing fernando and bobby, i was watching them battle and spaced out, forgot to turn and went straight into a ditch! ahhahah better luck next time for me hopefully :p

One of the most fun sim race I've ever participate. Had a blast battling against @Bobby Pennington during half of the race. Good race mate, full off clean position switchs and good driving skills.

Looking forward for more races like this
It was Epic just like that Tatuus race. You guys are going to kill this old guy:) We did have some good tight racing didn't we? Mad Skills on your part. Sadly never to be seen by the outside world:laugh:
i was planning to save my p2p for the end while trailing fernando and bobby, i was watching them battle and spaced out, forgot to turn and went straight into a ditch! ahhahah better luck next time for me hopefully :p
I saw you:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:lurking back there. I thought, oh no here we go again just like the GT3 Race last Friday night. You and Fernando were relentless:thumbsup:

I was looking in my mirror when you drove off and I thought it was a connection issue or another neighbor:confused::mad::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: issue. Great racing mate:thumbsup:

I saw that in my mirror and also thought it was a connection issue, lol!! If you had managed to catch us, things would have been wild!!

Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to pass you or anything and it looked like there was plenty of room, then your right rear just barely touched my left front and you started to slide. I tried to give you a nudge to straighten you out but it was too late. :( It was fun fighting with you after that though.

No worries man. I think I felt a slight nudge and started to get some oversteer, but as I was correcting it, I took a much heavier hit and was gone. I don't know who either one was from, but it's fine since I would have been absolutely amazed if we all made it through unscathed. I got a solid start, so I feel like we were four wide or something.

Speaking of which, would anyone happen to have a race replay?
Better yet, where's the setting to increase replay time/decrease quality to record full races?

No worries man. I think I felt a slight nudge and started to get some oversteer, but as I was correcting it, I took a much heavier hit and was gone. I don't know who either one was from, but it's fine since I would have been absolutely amazed if we all made it through unscathed. I got a solid start, so I feel like we were four wide or something.

Speaking of which, would anyone happen to have a race replay?
Better yet, where's the setting to increase replay time/decrease quality to record full races?

Those were both me, once you got loose I had nowhere to go and your front end came right towards me. I was hoping the second bump would end up straightening you out but it didn't. I'm pretty sure we were four wide there, I was getting jostled from both sides right up to the turn.

I believe the replay settings are in the graphi options. Make sure to turn the quality down a notch or two, otherwise you may not catch the full replay even on the largest setting.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%