AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Silverstone GP (Live Stream) - Wed 26/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
look at the setting if your having a problem finding the servers from RD make sure you have the same boxes RED
bandicam 2017-07-25 18-36-15-880.jpg

Hey @Rupe Wilson i'm on a train heading back from Manchester, I should just make qualifying with a few minutes to spare. Even so will definitively make the start of the race.

That cool? It's the only race I can do this week so if you are ok with that really would appreciate it. I know the track well.

Is there still room for one more?
Adding you now :)
Hi Rupe
Gotta bounce tonight stuck in chuffing work
Simon
ok thanks for letting us know:)
Hey @Rupe Wilson i'm on a train heading back from Manchester, I should just make qualifying with a few minutes to spare. Even so will definitively make the start of the race.
That cool? It's the only race I can do this week so if you are ok with that really would appreciate it. I know the track well.
ok i will save the palace for you :)
Unsubscribe me @Rupe Wilson I will not be able to get home on time.
ok no probs see you next time :)

i let reserves in at the beginning of qually so they at least get a chance to drive with other members on the night as apposed to letting them in 5 mins before the race starts.

So i nice little post saying i will be there deserves a break. :)

Think he was joking mate, you meant to say place but it came out palace. Hence the royalty comment hahahaha

Thank you for saving me a spot, muchos appreciated.

i let reserves in at the beginning of qually so they at least get a chance to drive with other members on the night as apposed to letting them in 5 mins before the race starts.

So i nice little post saying i will be there deserves a break. :)
You are a bit slow tonight Rupe.......:D You saved a "palace" for him?:whistling:

Yes please, might be worth adding this as a reminder to the OP... This car does NOT have a clutch, you must start the race in neutral and shift when the lights are go, sticking in first and no throttle may work but you are going to have low revs so likely will pull off slowly
ooop i forgot one so sorry
@Eddy
take my spot. ill drop out when Paul arrives

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back