AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Nurburgring Sprint GT (Live Stream) - Monday July 31, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry about missing last evenings race guys, we keep getting internet issues down here...ive signed up for the next three cause I absolutely love racing with you guys so look for me there (like anyone cares), lol.

Sorry about missing last evenings race guys, we keep getting internet issues down here...ive signed up for the next three cause I absolutely love racing with you guys so look for me there (like anyone cares), lol.
Sorry you had troubles. Electronic gremlins. We've all been there. Thanks for the response, you were missed my friend. We love having you be a part of the Hooligans:D:D:D

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 08-01-17 at 03.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 08-01-17 at 03.22 PM.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 200
I had no time to practice before the race, so my lap times were away from good :(
But, had too much fun as always... @Bobby Pennington it would be a nice fight if my internet didn't disconnect for no reason.. Better days will come :laugh:

I had no time to practice before the race, so my lap times were away from good :(
But, had too much fun as always... @Bobby Pennington it would be a nice fight if my internet didn't disconnect for no reason.. Better days will come :laugh:
I understand, you've got fleas, I mean, Electronic Gremlins too:p I just plain suck at these cars:(. We'll both continue on the good fight though. It was great fun until Scotty Beamed you up to the Star Ship Enterprise:confused::confused: Have you ever seen one sink in the pavement in front of you? That's pretty crazy as well;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%