AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Nurburgring GP- Wed 28/06/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have addidtional wish to all of the folks on TS.
PLEASE USE "PUSH TO TALK" IN TS OPTIONS.
Not "Voice activation", because to many times the mic turn on when you all fight with the wheel or "intensively" breath. I do not want to mention other weird noises. :D

This makes "focus mode" harder to activate, and I don't want to mute everybody! :p

Yes please do this we had random weird noises last week.
i don't need to hear a wife or girlfriend getting to excited..:whistling::whistling:
im only jealous :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

New driver on the block. I would like a seat pls

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy info :
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY in AC)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non default content in AC)
Racing Club Rules: click here please take 5 mins and have a read :)
Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please:)

See you on track:thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy info :
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY in AC)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non default content in AC)
Racing Club Rules: click here please take 5 mins and have a read :)
Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please:)

See you on track:thumbsup:

changed my name in my profile and on Teamspeak. all others have allready been taken care of. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back