AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Barcelona - Monday August 14, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all,

This is my setup that I just whipped up quickly. Not sure on the aero yet, could go down to -3 or -4 to eliminate some of the high speed understeer.
Note that ABS is off in this setup (I'm not the biggest fan) so thats why I've changed the brake bias to 70% or 71% so you can revert it to default (67%) if you wish and enable ABS.

Attachments

• barcelona.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Hi all,

This is my setup that I just whipped up quickly. Not sure on the aero yet, could go down to -3 or -4 to eliminate some of the high speed understeer.
Note that ABS is off in this setup (I'm not the biggest fan) so thats why I've changed the brake bias to 70% or 71% so you can revert it to default (67%) if you wish and enable ABS.
My man.....thank you:thumbsup:

Well that sucked :( Started from the back got a nice start.....clean thru all the mayhem left room for others to go with me made up ground cuz of the debacle and had a nice 2 clean laps a bit of bumping down the front straight that I didn't understand as it was just 2 of us and plenty of room but ok. And then on the next lap just completely turned around and slammed into the barrier.

Never raced or tested these cars but it was fun for a few laps....don't get the need to be slamming into others once we cleared out like that but......so goes racing.

Just remembered this is the track me and @Bobby Pennington were 3thousands of a sec off each other last time we raced it,shuuuuuuuuuuud be fun,where,s that Aussie %$£&^*7 convict hiding:cautious::whistling::sneaky:,c,mon get signed up..;);)
Good point. @Andrew Scott, how are we supposed to go full HOOLIGAN without our resident convict?!?
Shoulder still isn't 100% guys otherwise I would of been there, and I didn't want to aggro it when it's almost better:cautious: besides, the Convict will be back for the GT2/E race so don't stress, yes the HOOLIGANS will be a full gang again:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%