AC Friendly Event: Audi Sport TT Cup @ Highlands - Wednesday 21st June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm pissed OFF ,thought I would have a go at the front for a change, I stupidly thought the fast guys
were far more fair and easy to drive with, lost second place due to being purposely hit,
then a few laps later got hit again nearly knocking me off, waited a few laps more this time I got purposely hit twice more again " there's more" . he then hit me twice more next lap but just managed to get by then rammed me on an impossible pass for no logical reason it was my 100% my corner.

I think I will stay at the back, the rookies are far more easy to drive with. I'M STILL PISSED OFF

Ernie i'm sory for what happened. As far as i know we had 2 contacts, first was sure my fault altough not intentionaly pr pourposely as you written, and second was after you hit fence on left side of exit and i was behind and more towards inside the corner. Im sorry that all this happened but i assure you it was absolutely not intentionaly.

Also if anyone have saved replay, please send it to me.

And here you see a perfect example for "how to crash for being too nice".
I gave so much space that I crashed, Edward braked so hard he almost stopped. Highlight of my race :roflmao::coffee:
LINK
choppy preview:
200w_d.gif

And here you see a perfect example for "how to crash for being too nice".
I gave so much space that I crashed, Edward braked so hard he almost stopped. Highlight of my race :roflmao::coffee:
LINK
Slightly better quality one, yours is tiny and low fps :D edit: saw you posted the link too for the even better version :redface:

giphy.gif

Ok Gasper, i've cooled down now, i was really angry though, we had 2nd and 3rd sown up, if you had
done a P2P on me and i had repeated with you we could have caught the leader.
You hit me quite a few times, at least 6 and when you passed me i always gave you plenty of room.

I think i will retire to the back of the field

No need to go so far back! Just one place behind you was a very fair fight going on with Edward and me and you would've been welcomed to join us :)
I watched the replay already and I would call that between Gasper and you "very unlucky". :sick:
@Gasper Grebenc are you using helicorsa? Looked like a "classic" situation for the need of it!

No need to go so far back! Just one place behind you was a very fair fight going on with Edward and me and you would've been welcomed to join us :)
I watched the replay already and I would call that between Gasper and you "very unlucky". :sick:
@Gasper Grebenc are you using helicorsa? Looked like a "classic" situation for the need of it!

You are correct the final hit was unfortunate, I could have lived with that and put it down to a moment
of red mist, but i had already taken 5 or 6 completly unnecessary hits thoughout the whole race.

I think i reacted to that more than the final clout.

I'm still going for "counciling" tonight anyway

Please remember guys no Ranting on the Forum, take it to a pm, if you are unhappy with things you can always add me to the conversation if needed and you require a umpire. not every thing requires a full race report.
And its only a race, please remember this,
Don't take it so seriously, relax and enjoy the time with friends online..:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back