Friendly Development Series

With the up and coming restart of the Friendly Development series.
There has been a rise in the number of cars spotted on our tracks sporting a unique new livery as the pictures from an undisclosed source prove.
Could these be the stars of the future?

RD_FD_cars_07.jpg

RD_FD_cars_06.jpg

RD_FD_cars_04.jpg

RD_FD_cars_03.jpg

RD_FD_cars_02.jpg

RD_FD_cars_01.jpg

Guys,

This is great! :thumb: I could really use some training on FWD handling and on overtaking and defending! Hopefully some sessions can be done at US friendly times??!!

Thanks for putting the effort into building the skill of the great folks here! This is a great way to guarantee a fun and fast racing environment. It is also a great way to pass on the core ethics on which RD is built.

I am really pumped about this new effort!!! :clap::highfive::laugh2:

Chris

Your first win will come, honestly I waited months to win my first race here at RD :)
I think I've managed only about 10 wins in my 12months here ;)

But some helpful hints and training can help you gain maybe half a second or more.

I doubt, but that absolutely fine :)! I am most probably not talented enough, but I have fun, that's the most important!

But there is a German saying: Hope dies last!

I would be very interested in learning more about such dark arts, especially in that damn elusive bimmer ... but I do feel that there may be others who are more in need / worthy of this than am I, so unless you don't get 6 participants (yeah right :wink2:), then I will sit on the sidelines (and maybe ask some of my lovely teammates to help with these things :D).

BTW @Bob ... try easing off the brake (more gradually) towards the end of your braking, and if the tyres are locking up, do the same, ease up a bit ... I hear some people "pump" the brake too, not something I have yet gotten into.
Braking rule no1: skidding/sliding tyres don't stop as quick as rolling ones :thumb:

Right ... ermmm sorry Bram ... back on topic :embarrassed:

Top initiative chaps ... :thumb:

I know this takes a lot of effort to set up and run, and requires a certain level of skill and dedication, but I am curios whether this is going to be limited to just one instructor and 6 students or if there are plans to get more "Brams" involved in this and have several groups running around on track (I believe there would be enough demand for it)?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%