FRIDAY NIGHT: TIME TO RACE!

Alright folks here we go!!
Friday is finally arrived and we've two big, fat & juicy events tonight for EU and US drivers, and those are:

US SERVER

9PM CST WTCC 2013 @ Monza

EU SERVER
8PM UTC WTCC 2013 @ Zandvoort

Feel free to join the races and once done, if you want MOAR, hang it there and see if there're other players willing to do a "Round 2" on a different server maybe.

If you're part of the Steam Group --ESR-- then we'll be connecting on the Group Chat around 15/30 before the planned event (check your pop-up announcements on Steam!) and we'll take it from there (especially to coordinate and find the right server to get into!)

If you are not part of --ESR-- (you can always send me a PM and I'll add you as Friend and invite to the Group on Steam) no big deal: the two events for tonight are listed up above, so just enter the Multiplayer and browse around until you find the relative server!

Catch you all tomorrow on the tarmac!
:cool::cool:

Right guys,

8pm race, i'm available and raring to go! Just a couple of disclaimers.. no idea of how chat and Stream groups work, so try and stick with me, I might be a bit slow getting sorted out.. :)

Looking forward to it.. shame i really suck in WTCC cars, to be honest im not that good in any cars actually! If anyone can offer a setup I would be grateful, otherwise i'll be rocking the default!

Cheers folks, and if i dont hear from anyone before, good racing and good luck!

Paul

same here, no idea what to expect from me....chat, no clue....just hope my pings are decent and I can connect

As for WTCC the big thing for me is the coast settings... depending on how you drive, taking your foot of the gas fast can result in a lock up.

So... what would you recommend Coast wise? I (think) im running the Seat, only thing i really know to do is lower it a couple of clicks! Any other help would be appreciated, dont want to be hanging around in last on my own:)

Depends on your style, just practice a bit and see what works, if you are going near full speed and take your foot off the gas fast you can spin out, so if you do that...I think you want more coast...does that mean higher? I left foot break, and almost always have some gas going if I am doing things right.

I like to give a couple clicks of of camber more negative.one extra on the back for me.

I am a newb so I have no idea, I just do what sort of seems to work.

cool, cheers fella

I'll give it a pop.. to be honest, the bit of practice i've done's stating to pi&& me off! Cant seem to keep the back end down, and for some reason i'm struggling to get in the mood to hanker down and work at it... probably pre race nerves or something!

Anyway, thanks for the advice, i'll see what i can do!

Out of interest, what car are you using and what sort of laptimes are you managing at the moment?

Ta

Hey @Paul Jeffrey, if you were looking for the EU event I'm sorry if there's nobody there... I've asked previously if someone could cover me cause I'm out working today, otherwise I would have helped myself for sure! I'll be online tonight for the US event. Again, no problem if you have no mic. Just enter the group chat and if you have questions or doubt text it in there. I'll be entering the WTCC Monza Server around 30min before the event starts so pretty much everyone will see the star next to the selected server. Just remember that I'll be sending out a global announcement when the event is about to start. Keep an eye on Steam's pop-ups!
see you later
apologies for typos I'm wri to ng from a cellphone

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%