FRIDAY NIGHT: TIME TO RACE!

Alright folks here we go!!
Friday is finally arrived and we've two big, fat & juicy events tonight for EU and US drivers, and those are:

US SERVER

9PM CST WTCC 2013 @ Monza

EU SERVER
8PM UTC WTCC 2013 @ Zandvoort

Feel free to join the races and once done, if you want MOAR, hang it there and see if there're other players willing to do a "Round 2" on a different server maybe.

If you're part of the Steam Group --ESR-- then we'll be connecting on the Group Chat around 15/30 before the planned event (check your pop-up announcements on Steam!) and we'll take it from there (especially to coordinate and find the right server to get into!)

If you are not part of --ESR-- (you can always send me a PM and I'll add you as Friend and invite to the Group on Steam) no big deal: the two events for tonight are listed up above, so just enter the Multiplayer and browse around until you find the relative server!

Catch you all tomorrow on the tarmac!
:cool::cool:

yes last nite was fun, I was the loki dude. I had a great scrap with a bmw last half of race one. and im sorry who I took out in a blue bmw when I lost controls and hit you :(

but yeah great fun... I see why people prefer than ai.. just I haven't always got the time to do so.

im free tonight , sorry i couldnt be there yesterday ; but im going to be on mp tonight on and off so hope to catch a few guys later

Andi
Great Andi! I'm out working atm and I'm afraid I won't be online for tonight's US event :-(
If you could take care of ppl joining on Steam Chat that would be awesome... at least for the EU part. Thanks!
@James Nance man I've reviewed my performance from yesterday night.... I've been terrible dang it!! :-(

Id figure that, but ends up I had a virus on my pc, so I let my pc do a scan. found out this morning it was a virus causing it to be slow and act up. I was so annoyed. Otherwise I would of been there, haha.

But if we race tonight I will be there

My initial thoughts before our first race on Friday night were "Monza. A bunch of guys who've never raced together. First chicane is going to be a disaster!"

I miraculously qualified 3rd. I had mixed feelings about that, because it's usually the people in front who get screwed in the obligatory Turn 1 Mayhem™.

Clean start by all....made it through the chicane without incident....did a rear view to see how everyone else fared, and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my sim racing career --- Not ONE person slammed/spun/rammed/punted. A horsepower ballet.

ONE driver (bermpa-something? dude with the flashing headlights) was overdriving and causing a little havoc here and there, but otherwise I thought the racing was pristinely clean and I had great fun racing with everyone!

My initial thoughts before our first race on Friday night were "Monza. A bunch of guys who've never raced together. First chicane is going to be a disaster!"

I miraculously qualified 3rd. I had mixed feelings about that, because it's usually the people in front who get screwed in the obligatory Turn 1 Mayhem™.

Clean start by all....made it through the chicane without incident....did a rear view to see how everyone else fared, and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my sim racing career --- Not ONE person slammed/spun/rammed/punted. A horsepower ballet.

ONE driver (bermpa-something? dude with the flashing headlights) was overdriving and causing a little havoc here and there, but otherwise I thought the racing was pristinely clean and I had great fun racing with everyone!
I'm preparing a ~5 min video with a couple of highlights and there's your battle and accident as well :) I'll try to upload the video ASAP
Anyway I totally agree with your comments on the race. It was really really a gentlemen race! And I still have that sour taste in my mouth (@James Nance I'm having bad dreams about the second chicane!!!)

Think he refers to this...
Untitled-1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back