Friday night racing club events

Hi all,

Due to a lack of signups in the friday night events i am searching for a new race format or/and class. Which class would you like to drive on the Friday nights and which format do you prefer?

Formats

Format 1:

• 2 x 30 minutes
  • No pitstop
Format 2:

• 1 x 60 minutes
  • Free / mandatory - pitstop
Format 3:

• 1 x 90 minutes enduro
  • Free / mandatory - pitstop
Standings Format:

• Format 1: 5 votes
  • Format 2: 1 votes
  • Format 3: 0 votes
Classes

• GT club
  • GT sport
  • GT pro
  • Porsche Mobil 1
  • Mini Cooper
  • WTCC Extreme

Voted GT club. But i still like the mini's.

Why im not participating on friday as often as i did, is that i have big problems to get used to the cars again im driving in leagues or enduro's.

So then it is a bad preparation for me to drive the mini, when i want to drive safe in the RDCCC or GT pro classes.

Format 1:
  • 2 x 30 minutes (15 min.or shorter)
  • No pitstop
Class:

First choice:WTCC,STCC,WTCC Extreme
Second choice: formula master

Since I'm newbie and have no knowledge of Pro.Setting>.<....I perfer playing WTCC or formula master,cos,I think both of them are much easlier in controlling than Mini Challenge and any other class =.=

Since I'm newbie and have no knowledge of Pro.Setting>.<....I perfer playing WTCC or formula master,cos,I think both of them are much easlier in controlling than Mini Challenge and any other class =.=

Hmm new myselfbut i find the mini more easy to control then wtcc myself? mini i can go up to 0.5-1.0sec behind the "faster" people wtcc i am usualy in the 1.0-1.5sec slower region. i would also say wtcc needs alot more tweaking in setup then mini's?

I think the slower speeds, easy handling and simple setup makes the Minis far 'easier' to drive, or at least drive well, than the other classes. WTCCs are fairly easy to drive in terms of getting around the track in one piece, but not necessarily at a race winning pace.

But then you say you have 'no knowledge' of Pro settings. If that's true, then it sounds like you don't really have a fair comparison at the moment. You need to use Pro mode and spend a significant amount of time (ie, more than just a few laps) in each class to really get a feel for them. I'd be willing to bet that your race pace in the Minis will be much closer to other drivers than in either the WTCCs or any other class.

I think the slower speeds, easy handling and simple setup makes the Minis far 'easier' to drive, or at least drive well, than the other classes. WTCCs are fairly easy to drive in terms of getting around the track in one piece, but not necessarily at a race winning pace.

But then you say you have 'no knowledge' of Pro settings. If that's true, then it sounds like you don't really have a fair comparison at the moment. You need to use Pro mode and spend a significant amount of time (ie, more than just a few laps) in each class to really get a feel for them. I'd be willing to bet that your race pace in the Minis will be much closer to other drivers than in either the WTCCs or any other class.

Thanks for your suggestion~Indeed,many ppl say that Mini is one of the most good-handling class, so I'm playing Mini Challenge in these days in order to modifty my setting better...after a lot of trial and download some custom setting from Nogrip...Still,the streeing and brake are not relatively effective,either under streeing or "No Brake" problem remain the same>< So..if I going to join the race...WTCC or Formula Master maybe much more suitable for my driving level....haha ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back