rF2 Friday August 21st 2009 - CART Factor @ Watkins Glen

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Klyde Parker

Damn - cant believe I fell asleep! Just woke and cant join cause session is closed - WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!

did a few laps and lots of pc crashes so no good preparation. Got P3 with race trim in quali but then again pc crash i didnt save setup. so when i was back i just changed some things but not enough so gearing were totaly wrong. And in race i miss calculated fuel and didnt make it to the pits. just before pits the fuel was all gone

was a great race after muru shared his awesome setup....was running P2 and then passed muru as he did stop and go....had fantastic pace at the front muru was slowly catching me but we were trading almost identical laps until suddenly PC froze and i went straight off into T1....it took 14 minutes lol for it to come back....by that time i was 5 and race was over....

still the mod was fantastic and track was awesome

thanks to organizers.

sry bram as I made you do an a useless pitstop....just as I entered pits i ran out of fuel and luckly the downhill run towards pitbox saved me.

Great to hear you all had another great event. To bad i couldn't make this one.
But for the future we need to fill this baby up! 28 cars is gonna be awesome.
To much people are missing a great mod, we need some Marketing for it. :D

Great race and very nice battle with Bennie. No, Bennie, DQ was only my fault, i "crash" refuelling. You are a clean driver and i apreciate that a lot. I don´t know yet very well the rules of CART championship. But this races, CART and LMS, are the best. Very well done for all of us, and ask for Bram to continue with this races for those Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%