rF2 Friday August 14th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Brianza Florio (Monza)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMP2:

Great Race again :good:

Qualy was good P7, first of my class :)
Race then was interesting. Was a bit lonely in my class but tryed to push the LPM1 guys and yea was able to fight a bit lol. Had a nice pitstop strategy, hard tyres and just fill up fuel :wink2: laptimes was good even in the end with red tyres lol :woop:
Also managed to leed the race for 2 laps hhehehe in lap 14&15 ---> LMP2 rulezz :glasses-cool:
did no bad mistakes and in the finish just a few secs behind P3 :glasses-cool:

here some statistics :wink2: :highfive:

-->Race Results<--

Qualy:
I really like the power of the P1 cars and qualy was ok for me, did my peronal best right in time so P6 for me.
Race:
Well, what should I say, ruined my race again by myself. Hope I didn't do that to others.
1st 3 rounds each time I missed the brakepoint of that left turn into the old part of the track,
some lighter accidents in following rounds reducing my top speed by 10 km/h.
but decided not to repair the damage while 1st & 2nd pit stop.
So I was looooking into pitmenu toooo long prepairing the 2nd pitstop in round 21 when I had my 1st realy bad crash in the steep turn.
Sorrowly I lost concentration again in round 30 and had 2 more crashes so I couldn't overtake the Aston Martin of mr. Edwards any more. In round 34 next pitstop with repairs but car was too damaged. Next round again in steep turn I got blue flags and decided to go a bit right/down out of the way but that bit of steering was too much. The result was a nice 13 roll 25 flip or else - I didn't really count ;) DAMN! Pit entry missed only a few meters .
Well, at least I could finish my race as 12th and of course I had the best style scores :) - watch yourself: http://blip.tv/file/2477114/

lol you must be really dizzy after that :hypnotized:
Yep, in this moment I really was very happy not to sit in that car.

The friday gentlemens award goes to Jens Piskorsch , thx alot m8 for getting me of the curbs.
Np m8, was in the same situation at Vitus race, but had my brother coming a few secs behind. But last year I already ended a race this way - thats really no happy end for such an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back