Friday, April 11 2014 update expectations.

I would rather they announced 10 more tracks and 25 more cars as to be honest this is becoming the poorest populated racing game i think i have ever paid for :confused:

Ok i know they are not laser scanned and all that jazz, but when you compare this to (similarly priced game) CARS and (similarly sized studio) Stock Car 2013 it looks like a demo.
(Yes they are a small studio. Still no excuse when Simbin can manage it).
I am, dare i say it, getting rather miffed the closer we get to 1.0.....

I would like to see another proper F1 car after 312t release :)

898_010.jpg

480_06.jpg

580_019.jpg

I would rather they announced 10 more tracks and 25 more cars as to be honest this is becoming the poorest populated racing game i think i have ever paid for :confused:

Ok i know they are not laser scanned and all that jazz, but when you compare this to (similarly priced game) CARS and (similarly sized studio) Stock Car 2013 it looks like a demo.

Didn't you read up on the line up of cars and tracks before purchase?

Ssshh dont say anything, but I've been playing away recently. Yes I found this cheeky little number, actually an old flame i had fun with 2 years ago, and well, lets just say they 'dont mind other people joining in' if you know what i mean! :D

I expect a new car, tweaks to existing cars, enhancements to important things im not massively bothered about and lots of strong opinions about all of it on here :confused:
Because of my current affair being so fun, i might just check back in 3 weeks :D

I can understand people wanting the best value for their $. But I'm not looking for 100 cars and 50 tracks. There are already titles on the market that offer that kind of experience. What I was hoping for from AC was the absolute best simulator ever. So even if we only get 10 tracks and 20 cars as long as they are the absolute best available anywhere I'll be happy. Seeing as the title will be developed on an ongoing basis I still have hope for this. And of course how they implement MP will be critical to the success of the sim.

Last edited:

Out of 10,000 racing games you picked one of the very few which go by a different principle than the one you prefer. 5 minutes of research could have spared you that experience. I for myself am absolutely satisfied with Kunos' approach.
Keep it coming guys!
Few but perfectly modelled cars, that's the way to go!!

I have arrived at a state of mind where I only long for somebody to race against!

Last edited:
Truly said, if friday's version is named 0.9 and no 0.9.1, 0.9.2, etc ... are foreseen, it should be really time to begin to bother about MP, just to make sure the final version 1.0 MP is working perfectly. .....

Rather make bug corrections before than afterwards. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%