RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Very good race night, had some good battles, which I actually all lost, but anyway.

Last one was in last lap with Neil, lost it in one of the corner *lol*, anyway finished 8th or 9th (?).

Qualified with a new PB if 2:34.1xy (or 2xy), but the sum of my best sectors was a 2:33.501, so clear indicator that I was missing some training.

Got a S&G for speeding in the pit lane, switch on limitter, but must have hit the button twice :(.

Wow gr8 nights racing.

I was not enjoying the track in practice. I managed about 20 mins to learn track, but was about 3 seconds of the pace:sidefrown:. Then the wife and kids got home, so went in to help get the little ones to bed. Rejoined 10 mins into Qual and it all started to come together for me. I started to get a feel for the car around this track and was able to push. Set a time good enough for 7th, but was on a quicker one when time ran out though I'm not sure where it would of put me.

Got a good start and was part of a 3 wide battle down to T1. I was directly behind Dan when Bart had his moment and Dan was the unfortunate victim. I also hit the front of Dan as he was spun, but it caused very little damage. I'd lost momentum and all the places I'd gained from the start and T1 were lost as I was passed by about 3 cars and back down to 7th. Some good battling with Rob and a couple of other cars for first 2 laps and up to 4th, then Alex went of b4 the last turn to put me into 3rd by the start of lap 3. Stayed in touch about 6 seconds behind 1st and 2nd until one of them fell off (sorry I forget who) and it was now Reik and myself in 1st and 2nd. And that's how it stayed. The rest of the race was like a hotlap competition as I tried my best to make a race of it, but Reik was not willing to let me:). We stayed around 10 seconds apart for about an hour and it was very exciting.

Other than that fairly uneventful. Big thanks to the guys running further back getting the Blue flags as you guys showed great care in letting us through:good:.

I'll upload a little vid later of my first couple of laps as it showed just how good the racing is here at RD:good:.

Thanks to David for setting up again:). Gr8 racing everyone:good:.

First of all thanks to everyone for fair racing, also whilest lapping!

Was my first time with the minis on this track. Felt good very quick and hit a very clean lap for P1 in qualy (1:31:9xx).

I got a good start to defend 1st. Dariusz followed me making pressure. Two laps latter i had a little mistake and he catched 1st. Now i followed him and wanted to wait how things develope. But some laps later Dariusz made a bigger mistake and i earned back the lead and never lost it again. From this moment on it was a more than 60 mins race against my decreasing concentration and the clock.
Very long time i thought Dariusz is hunting me, but some laps before the end i noticed it was Philip.

@Philip: reading your report, i wish you had have more time to practice and qualy, so we could have fighted against each other. I noticed the pressure in the end, when the gap was constant, so your pace must have been very good.......

thx again to everyone involved! :skywalker:

Sorry about the touch dude. I lost track of where you were. Thought I'd give you room to come through and take the position in the end. you were clearly faster :thumb:

Then you gave it straight back :wink:

thanks for taking responsibility but I am SURE it was an UNASSISTED moment for me.

Just ran out of talent........................no surprise there!

And I was clearly kidding about the "thrashing" as you were coming off a spin in Moss when I got the run on you...........................my usual sarcastic humor about myself..........

It's was a long time ago, that i've driven these cars and it felt quit good.
Qualify 12th place 1;34250, but it was not fast enough????

I could almost make this race with one set of tyres....but the fuel was empty.
I go from place 12 to 7 to 14 and ended at place 11th.

Nice Track, because it's DUTCH :woot2:

Next time Zandvoort?????

296115e.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT

Class: GT All classes
Track: Barcelona 2003
Weather: Dry

Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 45 mins
Qualification: 10 mins superpole
Warmup: 10 mins
Race: 2 x 20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Please sign-up with the class and car you will be driving. Classes limited.
Code:
yourname - Pro - Audi R8 GT

Entrylist:
  1. David Buxton - Pro - Audi R8 GT
  2. Nicolas Hamilton - Pro - Aston Martin
  3. Andrius Sliumba - Pro - Dodge Viper
  4. Freddie Besems - Pro - Audi R8 GT
  5. Stefan Beemsterboer - Pro - Audi R8 GT
  6. Jelle van der Knaap - Pro - Audi R8 GT
  7. Mark Birney - Pro - Aston Martin
  8. Michal Szabo - Pro - Koenigsegg CCGT
  9. Lewis Fergusson - Pro - Audi R8 GT
  10. Neil Tennant - Sport - BMW M3 GTR
  11. Bjorn de Haas - Sport - BMW M3 GTR
  12. Rob Goldthorpe - Sport - Mosler MT900R
  13. Mike Hill - Sport - Marcos
  14. Nick Deeley - Sport - BMW M3 GTR
  15. Bart Snijders - Sport - Marcos
  16. Andrew Evans - Sport - Spyker
  17. Adam Vaughan - Sport - Marcos
  18. Graham Clemenger - Sport - BMW M3 GTR
  19. Piotrek Blaszczak - Club - Viper CC
  20. Paulo Ribeiro - Club - Seat Cupra
  21. Giorgio Giovanni Migazzi - Club - BMW Z4
  22. Nuno Areias Club - BMW Z4
  23. Manuel Spierenburg - Club - Aston Martin DBRS9
  24. Marc Good - Club - Aston Martin DBRS9
  25. Mark Guy - Club - BMW Z4

well what a night to forget, was using`s Dan`s setup for most of practice then tried Steve`s which felt lots better and i found an extra second.
qualified 6th with 2:33.7 nailed the start and sailed past lewis and going into T2 side by side with Dan for 3rd place when an out of control Bart took us off (already had an apology by PM). later that lap i collided with another car which suddenly lagged, then ran into the back of Freddie when he broke where i wasn't expecting it. now i had front end damaged as well as rear end which made the car very unstable and after a couple of cut warnings i got a S&G and managed to get another on my in lap which was the final straw and i spat my dummy out and quit :curse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%