RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Had some nice fights today! I'm only sad because it seems I can't finish the second race nowadays, I just lost my concentration ability totally, crashed a few times on the wall and then retired (for multiple reasons: 1.not to risk anyone's race, 2.I don't really enjoy crashing on the wall LOL)
Anyways a 3rd grid position, some passes, and a 3rd place in race 1 is very good for me! And it was nice to lead for a short time in both races:)

Oh and I love this track! This car suits it fine!
Thx Yves for setting this event up!

Got away from pole good enough but couldnt shake off Peter who got up to P2 from the start,after a few laps of being chased down Peter got a run on me out the chicane and as a result i got a bit bump draft effect and this made me soar like an eagle off the hump,i landed too far gone to ever make the turn :D...bit of damage but driveable,i think Peter and Yves up ahead got tangled and i "stole" the lead back again and managed to hold to the finish :).
Race2 another ok start gaining one off the line then held station until the turn i went off at in race on when i think others found the delights of those unwanted extra mph off the jump :p,further on a little scary moment when i got a run on Dario on the way down the hill to the chicane,just sort of found myself on the inside approaching the dip then realised "i dont really even want to be here....",furiously backed out of it and on the grass and all sorts to try and give Dario the track,but he had backed off as well,so we survived unscathed,more due to Dario's vision than my efforts....
Big push now on Peter in the lead and started to get a good rythym going now and then i got the lead when Peter got about 2inches wider than what is good for you over the T2 crest and he went off,Yves put on a charge to pressure me but also went off in the process,so i get to cruise to the line :).
Many Thanks all for great clean close racing.
Thanks for another great Monday combo Yves & RD :good:.

Thanks all for a good fun race just a pity more did not show but at least we made it to double figures and those that did show made it into a great race but then again nearly half of the grid was made up of BVM drivers :wink2: so i guess it had the making of a good race before we lined up on the grid.

Could not get it together either in practice or qual and i found it hard to get 2 laps in without crashing so 9th on the grid was about right. First flying lap in warm up and i beat my qual time :) and beat it again in the race although i did my usual and crashed out in lap 7.

Race 2 i started from the same place and got a bad start so dropped to the back but for once i managed to keep it together for the race distance and managed to finish in 4th :shock: so i was very happy at just being able to finally finish a race around this great track.

c ya next time guys :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years