RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was on soft the whole way, Dennis.

Qualied around 6th? Got a good start that put me to 5th, stayed there most of the race while having a battle with Rob, he had a spin and I moved up to 4th. Finished there.

2nd race I got a great start that put me up from 5th to 2nd, but Rob wouldn't have any of that and passed me through the little corkscrew. Stayed third until something happened to Yves and he spun off into the grass and popped out right in front of me. Took a small shunt but nothing damaged so I got back in the race in P9. Swore a little bit and kept my head down, through a few accidents and some lucky passes I managed to get into 2nd behind Philip. At one point I thought "This is your race, Sean. Your first victory in RD". When I saw Philip spin my eyes lit up, and I forgot to brake, and followed him into the dirt. Back on track in P2 though, just 10 seconds behind him. Was caught up by Manuel and had a hell of a time holding him back the rest of the race. Finished 2nd, with 2nd overall in points. I love Porsche :)

Thanks to Yves and RD for the setup!

SIGH ME UP :woot2:
I just finished the Porche race and I had so much fun I cant w8 to my 4th Club race :rotfl:

:woop:
I cant belive it... MONACO MY FAVORITE TRACK!!!:in-love: I cant w8 to have a race there again.:sinister: I am madly agresive there guys so watch out.

Btw Ty David for hosting the Mini Fridays at Monaco.

All I can say it...FANTASTIC these cars are. they are huge fun to drive because they are tricky in a nice way...:confused2:
I had to great races with everybody.
Sorry Freddie for that rear ender exiting one of the corners, my mistake. :)

thanks Yves and RD>

The best Club Race I have ever had.

Quali: plz I dont want to talk about, my mother was calling me all the time so I managde to make a very slow lap.

Race 1: I very very very bad start with some wheel spin but I managed to stay on the track. T1 evry1 exept 1 or 2 mad it safly throw. I started in 16 and went back to last place and after that I showed th beast I was and overtoke car after car ater CAR.

During the 2 last laps me and Joe Stalans had a for 12th place I was infront and he was trying to overtake me. I have to say Stalans you where very good and fast. But during the last lap he passed me then he mad a mistake and I was in front again and crossed the line 12th.

Race 2: Was the same bad start but there was a funny thing.
I found a battle field in T3, there where cars EVRY WHERE, I allmost hit a coople of them. but after that I had a strong race to the end and managed to finish 11th.

This have been the best race I have even been to in Race Club and I have gotten so much experience that it's fantastik.

yeeaaah great night.

quali: I managed to do my PB what was about 1:36:4 and put me on P4.
Was quite happy with this place and was more then I expected.

race 1: Had a good start and stayed on P4. But hell was I nervous during this race. I didn't managed to do one comfortable lap during the whole race and I lost p4 already in lap 1 against Mark. But then I lost time against the guys ahead constantly. In lap2 I passed Rob who spun and in lap 6 I got Philip who reentered right behind me. Still I was a nervous nut and it was easy for Philip to take P3 from me. Then in lap 12 it happen what had to happen. I spun in turn 1 and Sean passed me for P4. So I managed to save P5 and was quite happy with the outgoing of this race.

race 2: I started from the same position like in race one but this time Tyler in front of me had not a good get away and I took turn 1 in P9. But after the Senna S Mark and Tyler touched and I managed to take P7. Yves was right in front of me and he did an impressive move for P6 against Richard. But some turns later Yves came from the side like a bowling ball and hit Philip and Sean. I passed all and was in P4. But it seemed Philip was not hit hard and he mad an impressive move on me in T1 and took my spot :good:. This all happen in lap one :). In lap 2 I tried to overtake Richard but I had to slow down really hard and so Rob touched me from behind with the effect I turned only 90 degrees and was right ahead Richard who was blocked (Sorry for that). Rob was very gentle and waited for me. After some while I was behind Dennis but not able to pass him. So Rob passed me and showed me how to pass Dennis. But I didn't had to pass him because he beamed away (shame for the lost battle). In lap 7 then I saw Rob again but this time he was raising dust without a wing :(. In the end I managed to close up to Sean who was in P2. Had a very nice battle with him until the end. So I managed to finish the race on the podium. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Thanks all the racers and Yves and RD for setting this up.

Qual: I didnt get to qualify, I barely made it home in time with 2 mins left in qualifying.

Race 1: Started third from last but made up a few places on the start only to run in to that whole mess in T1. Manage to end up in 7th place.

Race 2: Got a bad start and lost a few spots. Got into it with Mark in T1, sorry about that mark I thought I gave you enough room but maybe not? Then in T4 was sent spinning by someone hitting me from behind. Ended up in 4th I think.

Boy these cars can take a beating. I really enjoyed these cars and hope I can make the next event if there is one. Thanks Yves and RD.

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Rob Goldthorpe
  3. Jochen Lenaerts
  4. Philip Antonia
  5. Dennis Phelan
  6. Philip Oakley
  7. Péter Bártfai
  8. Giorgio Giovanni Migazzi
  9. Stefan Beemsterboer
  10. Nuno Areias
  11. Mark Guy