RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Didn't have time to practise that much so i had to settle for 13:th on the grid.

R1: Stayed out of trouble and got up some places the first lap and got up to 7:th when I ruined my race. Got pressaured from behind and messed up the second left hander so I came in wrong into the next right hander. The shunt inte the barrier wasn't that hard but it was enough to make my car inrepairable. I hate myself, such a stupid mistake :sad:

R2: Started way back. It was all good 'till I was hit by a lagging car in T2 and got spun around and hit by some cars who had no chance to avoid me. Lost my splitter so the rest of the race was a struggle. Finished 10:th.

I hate it when I make one silly mistake that spoils my race(s). However I really like these cars and the driving was fair. See u all next time :)

Ooooh how lucky can a man be ... I shall treasure it forever :jump:
I do hope its gold just like you thorpey, although I guess its not a magic crayon that fixes graphics and disconnection issues is it??

:thinking:
... maybe I will try stuffing a crayon into my graphics cards ... I seem to have tried everything else to fix these issues and the results could be no worse :poke:

This is amazing. 2 months ago we struggled to get 15 signups on fridays. Now we have 15 entries by sunday!!!

Guys lets keep this up, and have a spectacular race on Friday.

Also to everyone if you have a new skin you would like added please have it linked here before Friday 01:00GMT

Keith

• James Cathers

qually P2 and GREAT racing with Gary, Yves, and Abdul for the first 5 laps, even if I was in the way a bit :D I couldnt get that car to do what i wanted when the front tires started to wear though. one suspension problem, pitted, another suspension problem after another spin and I tried to take the final turn full-tilt-boogy with my busted front left suspension :lol: super-fail, came to a rest on my roof missing both fronts. parked it and watched Yves and Gary racing, cool track.

the first 4 laps of the race were a blast though, thanks Yves.

Hi, Eric: sign me in for this one, please. the tire exchange, how does it works? two rear tires, two front tires, or the most downgraded ones?

Hey Luis.

The pit stops are minimum 2 tires of your choice. You may take more if you like, but you are required to take any 2.

Also last race, you asked in quali why you could not go out. This is because we run Superpole qualifying. This means you get one out lap, one hot lap, and one in lap. If you go on track and esc to the pits you CANNOT go back out. So be ready when you go out to run your quali lap.

Another thing Luis, I know it was confusing for the qualification, but there is no chat during qualification. It is very distracting to others who are on the track.

Luis if you have any questions prior to the event ask here, in the group, or in game when we are practicing.

Keith

• Jason Halaby

Sorry I'll miss this one guys. But I'll be driving my *real* car on a *real* track at Thunderhill Raceway. Hopefully it will be as fun as these Friday night events have become!

I was able to make it back to race, and qualified 6th with Yves setup. Thanks Yves. Had a bad start. Somehow my clutch became unmapped. When the race started Rhys about ran into the back of me. Sorry Rhys. In turn 1 of lap 2, Steve went wide and I was able to get under him for 5th. This was truly uncharted territory for me! I stayed there for a lap and a half. In that sharp downhill left, I went wide - the pressure was too much! - took out some cones and began a powerslide. Steve got past me and as I struggled to keep my car in control, I came across Philip's path and we touched. That was enough to put me into the barrier and damage my suspension. I ended up riding around in 10th place, struggling with my damaged car. One of these days....:victory:.
The track is a blast. I love the elevation changes and the bumpy track. The cat was a blast to drive, too! Thanks Yves for the event and all of you who raced.

Enjoyed driving the Caterhams once I'd got the track down.

Felt like I was going quick and was happy to only have one spin in the race and no contact with anything solid :). Unfortunately most of you guys made me look slow 2nite :(. I obviously don't know how to get the most out of these super little cars.

Lonely race to 6th place, but atleast I brought it home in the condition I started it in which was good enough for me :).

Good to see so many new faces joining RD's Club at the moment :good:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%