RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I had a beautiful race report 3/4 done and had to leave. Wifey gets on the machine and says it locks up and shuts down crushing the work to the scrap pile.

BOttom line I had a ton of fun and ran well havingbeen gone for 2 weeks.

HIghlights: Q'd 5th on a really great lap, lead R2 for 8 laps until Adam in the STARSHIP ENTERPRISE passes me. Finished 7th and 4th respectively. had improved car control and race craft

Low lights: still stalled in the pits and didn't realize you need to hold down the throttle to get the engine to fire and lost 8 spots in R1

Right now this Friday Race series is simply AWESOME! Hoping it still feels this good during ATCC! Fast friendly racing ROCKS!

If anyone was wondering what happened to me :)

Timing for other cars stopped working during qualifying.
Joining the grid for race one, I ended up in the car in 11th place. I could see his face in the mirror. lol
Backed out and ran into whoever was behind. "Sorry"
When race started the timer did not start !
Even though I was running and started no timing was running.
Gave up, Never mind.

That's why I pulled out as this happened to me at Warwick Farm and I found myself not logging any laps in the race and not classified.

Unfortunately I hadn't noticed b4 Warm up as I might of been able to log back in:(.

I'm afraid Luis I think you misunderstand...

The slower cars here on the enduro just have to drive her race. Ignore the faster cars, just stay on the line and do no dangerous moves to let them past. So if you are in a faster car example LMP2 its all up to you where to overtake the much slower one safetly. Its easyer that way because its pretictable where they drive and so you can choose a good point to overtake... Of course some situation are critical when as example 2 or 3 slower cars are infront of you. But then you have to wait a bit and not destroy them their race. On the next straight you have them :good:

+1 Daniel. :)

Edit:

Perfect example at 0:43 with the Porsche GT2 car. I just stays on his line because he know arround the corner there is a straight where the LMP can overtake. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnZ-m1TvDlk[/ame]

Hi, and i think you guys are right. I´m making a lot of confusion here. One thing is the meaning of a flag, other thing is how she is applied in a certain Championship. But those GT2 risk a little, don´t you think?
I´ve no problems at all in admitting i could be wrong. Gary has been penalysed without any fault, and thats a shame.
All the best.

Many Thanks to me mate Andrew providing constant high quality friday minis funs,it was the one thing in the week that we could all rely on,annoyed a bit i couldnt make the last "Evso" event but more glad i got to pay my respeks at the big anniversary last week :good:.

Thanks Agan Mister E :good:
I also think were in good hands now,Buxto knows the Mini scene from all angles....trackside of the barriers/outside the barriers/outside the track boundaries/under water in secret lakes/up in trees/ etc. etc. etc.

I got no blue flag penalty Luis m8 my penalty was for speeding in to the pits for what was my scheduled one stop,and also certainly no hard feelings at all,i think this has turned out positive really,it looks like there were very few and very minor incidents,and at track like that one where the whole situation is so condensed and as tight as possible we are all in very good shape for the future here with this mixed class endurance stuff,i also had no form of contact with or from any other cars.....Very Impressive :good:.

That seems very strange. I have both STCC and EVO, and I always join STCC events using the EVO icon, without problems. I haven't tried since the last EVO patch, but have seen this problem reported by others.

Is there an issue since the last patch???

I don't know about an issue, but I tried three other servers yesterday using both Icons. The same thing happened. EVO causes the same fault every time and STCC works perfectly.

The easy answer is, I will use the one that works and not worry about what doesn't :)

Sel .........

That's why I pulled out as this happened to me at Warwick Farm and I found myself not logging any laps in the race and not classified.

Unfortunately I hadn't noticed b4 Warm up as I might of been able to log back in:(.

Looks like there might be a problem then. Pleased to see I'm not dreaming.
Will do some more tests.
What upgrades do you have installed and what ICON do you use to start the game ?

Sel ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline