• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Friday 21st August 2009 - Mini Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Vaughan

2000RPM
Nov 11, 2008
Well thank you Andrew. You really helped alot of us really enjoy and get into RD. The mini events is where I met most the guys I talk to on RD.

Not only fanstastic racing also major lol's on TS. THE best event held on RD.

I think everyone should thank andrew for the time and effort he put in to full fill our need for our friday night fix.

Also Rickard... complete lack of respect for the friday night guru. You nor your friend will ever be able to hold an event as good as friday night minis. You have just got yourselfes alot of enemys on RD pal. Good luck with all that yeh :good:

Steven Palmer

1000RPM
Sep 15, 2008
Well thank you Andrew. You really helped alot of us really enjoy and get into RD. The mini events is where I met most the guys I talk to on RD.

I think everyone should thank andrew for the time and effort he put in to full fill our need for our friday night fix.
The KING is dead, long live the KING !!

Bob Miley

2000RPM
Sep 14, 2008

Also Rickard... complete lack of respect for the friday night guru. You nor your friend will ever be able to hold an event as good as friday night minis. You have just got yourselfes alot of enemys on RD pal. Good luck with all that yeh :good:
Need say no more except:

THANKS Mr Evans for many many many friday nights of fun, I only hope you have trained your apprentice well.

Lewis Fergusson

1000RPM
Jun 21, 2008

Can't say any more but profanities at Rickard but that won't do me any favours.

and of course.

Thank you Mr Evans. :good:

B

Bert Van Waes

Hey Andrew my friend, i think this is a little bit unfair. OK i can admit that I did leave the last event i joined. That was when we had a Mini Friday on Castle combe and Thruxton. The reason i did leave was because 10 of the 25 entrants didn't show up and thats why i found it a bit booring since i was looking forward to race a couple of those.
But OK, I appoligize and now i suppose the only thing you can do is throwing me and Javanainen out of the Racing Club since we are not allowed to race with you anymore.

Goodbye and have fun tonight
----> Maybe it's better to start and read the rule book here on RD...

Well Andrew, i almost had a chance to drive under yr belt here, but the moment spots came up i had massive personal stuff to take care off, the friend evolved in a big crash as the highlight... It seems this was a great event and it pulled alot of guys deeper into RD. Thank you mate for that :D

And boys, you can be sure his new job is awesome. Come take a look at RBR here on RD and you'll know what i mean!!! Tx to his chilly mood and the soft hand i like it there. A friendly based club with one off the most demanding sims... You can't go better.

All i can say is, from the things i've seen from you Andrew, it's rocking! So that must mean you did many big festivals already in here. Cheers and tx for being one of the great ones here and not getting it to yr head! :)

Out

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Many Thanks to me mate Andrew providing constant high quality friday minis funs,it was the one thing in the week that we could all rely on,annoyed a bit i couldnt make the last "Evso" event but more glad i got to pay my respeks at the big anniversary last week :good:.

Thanks Agan Mister E :good:
I also think were in good hands now,Buxto knows the Mini scene from all angles....trackside of the barriers/outside the barriers/outside the track boundaries/under water in secret lakes/up in trees/ etc. etc. etc.

Ivo Simons

10000RPM
Apr 15, 2009
Thanks for all your hard work, and providing every week good races, with great track choices. :good:

To bad i couldn't join every week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.