• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Friday 21st August 2009 - Mini Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bert Van Waes

If there is such a thing as a reserve list Mr. Evans, put me on. It's Bjorn's fault! :)

David Buxton

9000RPM
Jul 12, 2008
Really sorry gents. Got to pull out. :( First Mini event I've missed in..... no idea how long... :(

Slot up for grabs.

A

Andrew Evans

i fancy it hard style... the mini server, she flies....

ps. monza junior is in the track rotation to keep it changeable....

Rob Goldthorpe

@Simberia
Dec 23, 2008
Sorry to be the one who breaks this to you, Lewis. But no, Monza Junior is not on the list of tracks we are racing.

M

Matt Crouch

Monza Junior is there so that I can have my own event in between your sessions. When it comes up everyone else has to leave and I will join and have a race on my own

edit: and yes it is a full length enduro

Mike Hill

1000RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Bloody Mrs! she has just sprung a "surprise" on me, which means that I wont be able to make the race tonight. So there is a spot going spare.

Gonna have to teach her the importance of Mini Friday somehow - any ideas on how to "learn" her?

Lewis Fergusson

1000RPM
Jun 21, 2008
Bloody Mrs! she has just sprung a "surprise" on me, which means that I wont be able to make the race tonight. So there is a spot going spare.

Gonna have to teach her the importance of Mini Friday somehow - any ideas on how to "learn" her?
Beat her senseless. That should work. This post was completely sarcastic and should not be taken at face value.

A

Andrew Evans

lewis, you're such a neanderthal...

personally, i'd use a lot of chocolate

(seems to work on thorpid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment