Frex SimConMeter Help

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Vito Lucente, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Vito Lucente

Vito Lucente

Ratings:
    +1
    I have an old Simconmeter but i don't have any cable to connect it to Simconbase. Someone could post a shot of the pcb with the cable connection and pinlayout so i made one myself?
    Thanks for who can help me.

Vito

2. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +315
    Sorry Vito

We only have a few Frex users and they may not have that info :( Have you tried contacting Frex direct? I have found them helpful in the past.

Hope you get it sorted :)

3. Vito Lucente

Vito Lucente

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Brian,
    I have tried to contact Frex but the only information from Mr Shige is the pin layout of the signal (i suppose because he don't specify anything) to Simconbase.
    I don't know how to connect it to the power. I only need a photo of the pcb. :-(

4. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +315
    I will have a little search later and see if anything comes up :) Stick with it, somebody has in the info you need, just have to find them :)

5. Vito Lucente

Vito Lucente

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Brian.
    Still waiting

6. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +315
    Hi Vito

No joy searching, so I have E-mailed Frex (in my official capacity lol) asking for some assistance and customer care :)

Lets see what happens.............

7. Vito Lucente

Vito Lucente

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks a lot Brian.
    Vito

8. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Hi Vito,it just so happens that I have a simconbase some where, I used to have a simconmeter but sold it and was thinking of selling the base but put it away and forgot all about it until I came across this post I'll dig it tomorrow and post some photos if that helps.

9. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    For some reason it wont let me upload jpeg's ?

10. Jim Cole

Jim Cole

Ratings:
    +123
    The way they have the board setup now you need to put your photos on a hosting site and put links here to them.

11. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Whats the best hosting site then.
    Its ok I joined Flicker :)

And here is the link to the photos of the simcon base, I hope they are helpful. http://www.flickr.com/photos/62640428@N06/

12. Jim Cole

Jim Cole

Ratings:
    +123
    After you post the photo's to the site, there may even be codes you can copy to put the image inline so that they show up here rather than a link. The code would start off with [img and usually end with /img]

13. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Thanks for the help Jim but I cant see the codes :confused:

14. Jim Cole

Jim Cole

Ratings:
    +123
    I put my images up on photobucket and when I hover over the photo's there is a list of codes for BBS, IM etc. I just click in the area that is what I want and it automatically copies the needed text to the clipboard. All I have to do then is paste in a message and voila' images on the post :)

15. Vito Lucente

Vito Lucente

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Danny but i need a photo of the pcb of the SimConMeter.....perhaps i have not explained well

16. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Ah ok Vito no harm done :)