Freezes with warning message?

Haven't done much sim racing at all recently and then repaired my wheel and PC and even had a very good, approx. hour and a half event without any issues with rF2 on Saturday night.
I booted up ACC after just to test all ok and to do some laps for an upcoming race. I noticed I had freezes sporadically around the lap, there was also a red and yellow graphic appeared at the top of the screen but it flashed up too quickly to see what it said.
Anyone else had this issue and could it be similar to the CPU usage message that used to come up in the original AC?

I had the same kind of freezes yesterday night ... preparing a race for this evening on Brands-Hatch.
Sporadically ... but not especially with many cars in view.
I only noticed it yesterday and not the previous times I already drove the track preparing a setup.

Should this find its source in the server itself ? ... I don't know

EDIT: nonetheless ...I didn't see any warning message.

It's not the game of course .... but I still don't know what it was ... as the race happened yesterday and I didn't have any problem of this kind.
So surely due to the AI offline.

My PC config needs to be upgraded and it's already foreseen for the next months to come. ;)

If my reasoning is right .... we're mostly connected ( when it works correctly :D ) to ACC's ranking database..... so I can only imagine that the reason might be a simple connection problem with their servers .... or also by one of our own automatic update check for antivirus for example.

In my own case ... this cannot be something else than the antivirus software, as I have nothing else automatic in my PC ( mail software and Windows update search always off when I'm driving ) and surely Microsoft of course :D ...

Are in this case a connection problem for their server or an unstable connection quality also ... possibly a reason for such issues when they randomly happen ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%