Resource icon

Misc Freeroam layout for "Red Bull Ring" 2020-01-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe Megolito is right in assuming the people will look in Discussion as a last resort but I doubt it.
i didn't come here personally until i gave up, i read the description, then i read reviews. then test the track in that order for every mod. i really only come to discussion if there is an issue with a track. since that is where most creators tell people to go for trouble shooting errors. instead of leaving a bad review. so normally this area is just a bunch of people talking about the errors of the track. so thats why i dont think people are going to come here first thing.

But the reason i downloaded the track was to check out all the crazy paths that are inside the track. i only have maybe 1-2 hours to play a night so spending 40 minutes searching for the wall just really worked me up last night. And to make it worse, i gave up driving around and used the Free cam to search faster, and it just made it worse since you cant visually tell the wall was a ghost wall. you had good intentions so i get it. but i would have been really really grateful for a spoiler 30 minutes in. knowing where that wall is, just lets you explore the part of the map that we all came for a little faster.

come here first thing
There is a group of people (me included) who check every resource that gets their attention by reading all that`s available on the upload page and that is a very useful approach before downloading. It`s true that it would not have been helpful in this case since you were among the first and I salute you. Just lighten up and use your sense of humor more often.
Best wishes to all!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back