1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Free Week: P1 @ RaceRoom Raceway - Sunday 26Nov17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Nov 14, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 26-11-17
  1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,046
    Kind of, yes. Never before, but today I've been practising on the servers and my track map is invisible. No, I have not turned the map off by mistake... it appears briefly now and again. The rest of the HUD is fine though.

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +806
    I only now watched the broadcast (Thank you Joseph @Joseph Wright ,really entertaining:thumbsup:), and just wanted to point out, as my public defence:), that i didnt bumped the rear of Rad (@FeltHat ) as Joseph says (image blocked by walls...). Before the turn I am behind Rad, after turn, Rad is drifting wide and I pass by... I think Joseph might have thought that something fishy had happened. It didnt, It could, but in a situation like that I would have give position as per usual...:cool:

That's it, sorry for the late post, but felt the need to correct that little mishap:p
    Cheers

• Love Love x 2
  3. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +917
    when did this happen? gonna check it out!

4. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +806
    Hi Rad,
    its minute 49 of broadcast (Twitch channel)
    Cheers

5. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +917
    yea, my fault there, too fast or something
    great broadcast, i rly like how Joseph butchers my surname :roflmao: not like im surprised
    its not that bad actually: (ą, to make it simpler, lets say its "on") Pee-ont-cov-scee (where ee read like in word "pee" :rolleyes:, the more u know huh)

that collision at 53:20 between Ross and Nico, lucky no one spinned

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +806
    yeah, he really has a way, a funny way, w/ names:D:D:D:D

wow, heavy collision indeed (both very lucky I guess:p)

7. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,422
    (I have to admit it sometimes kinda cheeses my onions how Joseph consistently butchers even the names of regulars. Especially given how great the rest of his commentary is. I absolutely understand that names like Piątkowski or Stjerneby or Blaszczak are very hard for an English native speaker to pronounce, but I am also a strong believer in what you would consider professional pride. Sorry, Joseph, nothing personal.)

8. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +917
    he needs our help!
    for example after this he wont have a problem with Blaszczak anymore:
    [​IMG]
    "Blush-Chuck"

• Haha Haha x 2
  9. Eddie Ellis

Eddie Ellis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +52
    It was good racing with all of you. I had a reasonable pace running mid-pack for 20 laps. In the pits is where it all went bad for me. Somehow I never think to practice pit stops at every track. I guess I will now. I made the bad mistake of setting my wobbly CSL Elite joystick for pit confirmation and then opened the window 1 second too early. It won't happen again, as I have it back on the keyboard where it belongs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,422
    I never planned on sleeping again anyway.

• Haha Haha x 1