EU Free Week: P1 @ RaceRoom Raceway - Sunday 26Nov17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Nov 14, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 26-11-17
  1. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,080
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 2
  2. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +125
    out sorry

3. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,122
    We were just on the server together yes I was faster and I hope that's not the reason why you have decided to bail on the event.
    I am faster because I put in more than 12 hours of practice and setting up the car with my good buddy @Buster because we had the time to do so. Can I ask you to reconsider and try the Audi setup that I made as it is good 4 mid to low 17 . I'm using the DMD which is a little quicker for me. Please try the Audi with the set-up posted in this thread.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,080
    calvyn, u killer of young boys full of ambition :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  5. andycolh

andycolh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    I can't make it tonight,I'm struggling with my "high end direct drive" and the.pedals so cut me off tonight. I will try again later when imsolved the issue

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +389
    I'm out. Haven't slept well last night and because of the medicine I took to catch sleep in the end, my mind is quite mushy atm. Not a good condition to race in for 45 minutes with these super fast cars. Hoped that it would disappear over the course of the day, but it didn't. :(

• Beer Beer x 4
  7. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium

Ratings:
    +939
    can i give this a go ??? i'm on the reserves for the AC race but doubt i will get in ....looks like i'm racing with you bunch of reprobates !!

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. rockracer

rockracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Hy,I`m new in racedepartment , and have to learn about your leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +237
    Your are welcome and I wish you a nice racing :)

10. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +237
    • Like Like x 1
  11. rockracer

rockracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    ok thx :)

12. Christopher Vrettos

Christopher Vrettos
    Premium

Ratings:
    +88
    Internet died 30 seconds before the start... :( Seemed to have good pace. Enjoy all, till next time! :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 4
  13. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,080
    ui/hud disappeared in pit, couldnt rly do anything. Had a problem like that during practice but game restart fixed the problem

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,406
    Great racing as usual guys, congrats to the podium and specially @Calvyn White for regaining a podium after dropping down so far.
    @Joseph Wright I'm repeating myself again when I say brilliant broadcast as usual.

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +389
    It was a very enjoyable race to watch! For the disconnects, hopefully going 64 bit with the upcoming patch will solve these problems. It’s a damn shame when your doing well and all of a sudden you just drop out. And in the case of @Martin Fiala only about 3 minutes to go... Such a damn shame... :(

Congratulations to the podium and indeed a special mention to @Calvyn White, such bad luck and such a strong comeback and finishing 3th. I take my hat off for that! :thumbsup:

And as always great commentary by @Joseph Wright. Thank you for your joy and enthusiasm! :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +332
    Congrats to all podium players :thumbsup:
    Insane lap times from all off you.
    I knew P1 would be hard but not that hard :confused:
    Couldn´t find any rythm what so ever,
    guess I over brake/gear down .

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 2
  17. Bunnysanta

Bunnysanta
    Premium

Ratings:
    +50
    Thanks for the race guys! It was a blast, and I managed to get my first RaceDepartment podium! :D:thumbsup:

Congratulations to @Calvyn White for the comeback and @Matt Le Gallez for the dominating pace and victory. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 6
  18. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +552
    Yes as always Joseph done a first class job ....I heard his broadcast all through the race ..I thought there was an issue with Team Speak :barefoot: ...but no I had not closed down my browser and his broadcast was running in the background !! :( ...never mind @ least I knew exactly what was going on up the front :D

Great race chaps :thumbsup::thumbsup: ..sorry to @Martin Fiala ..I had a great start but never pulled of my line enough and hit Martin :cry: ..then somebody hit me from behind ..but honestly he had no chance ..My fault again ..

Many congratulations to the Podiums :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,691
    Yeah, tell me about it... :cry::cry: I think I kinda understand people who rage while gaming, I was pretty close to that myself tonight (well, more of a silent, depressed rage, but still ;) ). Still don't know what's happening. Looking at the router, I can see the reconnect, but can't determine if it was caused by the router itself or on the ISP side. Not that I'm in a position to do much about either I guess. But it seems like it might actually be the router itself, given that I recently updated the firmware, hoping to remedy the issue, and it actually got worse I think... :rolleyes:

Such a great race. Had a solid pace I think, didn't do that many mistakes, felt pretty good about the car. I was even at P2 for a while there, which I think never happened before in a Sunday race. I kinda messed up my pitstop since it looked like I might be cutting it very close fuel-wise, so I decided to take a few litres in, just to be on the safe side. So it took me longer and then there was a bit of chaos on the pit exit and later a bit of backmarker(?) situation that cost me a place or two, but nothing major.

Great battles throughout - with @Ross Garland at the end and before with someone else I can't seem to remember now (and I'm not exactly in the mood of watching the replay or recording at the moment).

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,122
    Thank you for the special mentions. Too kind.
    Really good race, thoroughly enjoyed it even with the unfortunate spinners that I connected with.:( And a vert big apology to @Ross Garland for my lapse of concentration it wasn't an overtake attempt, not that that would make it any better if it was. I really can't apologize enough for that, considering the position you were in. So so sorry.
    Overall a good race with some amazing speeds up front.:confused:
    Well done to the podiums finishes well done all. Lovely driving from everybody I encounters during the race.:thumbsup:
    Thank you for the racing, see you in the next one.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 2