Free Trial Period Extended To 60 Minutes

For those getting partial and or no trial period at all - if you ever tested the original Game (which had a 30min trial), it will affect your trial of GSC 2012.

We´re working on a proper demo with 1 track and a few cars, should be a better option for those wishing to evaluate the Game. No release date but it shouldnt take long.

just found out you need to download all 3 parts
why can`t they say that like ( DOWNLOAD ALL THREE PARTS) bloody simple, some company`s just amaze me

You have got to be joking?
There are THREE parts:
PART 1/3
part 2/3
part 3/3
and you just ignore 2 and 3 ?????

What do you think they are $%^& for ?

lololol rsrsrsr

Look some of us have only just taken up sim racing and all this downloading and moving files etc is very alien to us, Im used to sticking a disk in and when an update comes out you click update all done.
Now do i put parts 2 and 3 into a created new folder or just paste them into number 1??

Keith your answer is not productive at all, we can see there are 3 parts to the download but get stumped when it keeps asking for a disk we dont have.

Do you only have the option of driving the V8 cars in the trial ?? The sim felt fantastic, even if these V8's are not my cuppa tea. I was very impressed for the few laps I done, Really want to try the F3 is this possible with the 60 mins? if so where do I select the cars ?

Still cant belive the feel I was getting, I have only ever felt that confident once in RF2 so far, and thats a default set up as well in GSC.

Still trying to get this working. Downloaded whole lot again with same result. Would quite happily buy game but not until I solve this problem. Can anyone suggest anything I might have missed.
Ran as admin, checked registry, turned off firewall and av. I don't have enough hair to tear it out.:mad:

Kenny, is the error always with corrupted files?

If yes - is there any instability in the internet connection that could be causing this? Maybe a download manager could help ensuring the reliability of the connection.
Tried a DL manager and used several different browsers. It seems that the error is a read one. I'll try again later and do a screen grab. One thing I did notice was, several times it did appear to start but then wouldn't see the bin files, despite me pointing to them and they were in the same folder.
Must admit this is a new one for me. The only thing I haven't done is DL from a torrent, so that may be the answer. Will try that later, but first things first, youngest grandsons first day at school so family duties.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%