FREE RACE ON / GTR EVOLUTION GIVEAWAY THREAD - COURTESY OF SIMBIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Still not sure if you should buy SimBin's Race 07, STCC, GTR Evolution, RACE On?

This is your chance to win it all. One big pack of goodies all for free.
If you already own part of it, no worries. We have full keys and these will recognize if you already own parts of the game(s).

What do you need to do?
The rules are very simple. Just reply in this thread why you should win in some funny words.

Don't forget to mention if you already own (parts) of the Race/Evo series.

This giveaway will be open till Sunday night. We will use an online 'randomizer' to decide which member(s) (post number) will receive the full blown package :)

Shoot....

I should win this package because,well,i deserve it :biggrin:.Also it will be great and fun to have one of my best friend with us in RaceDepartment.He's a good simdriver but he doesn't have money to buy the game.Anyway i will win,i don't have to say something funny....you'll see :cool:

• Jeffreystantonracing61

Oh it would be so great to win this! All of my extra $$$ is going to buy toys and baby items for the kids in Haiti and for Jeff Gordon's Children Hospital in Memory of my friend who tragically died. I founded Jeffreys Toy Closet when i was 9yrs old. Since then all my extras goes in an Ole dale earnhardt Lunch Box so when a needy or sick child has a special day in their life they can have the joy of new toys. I have so much joy giving to others. Last week I did thekickoff for Mike Kivett Memorial Drive at Charlotte motor Speedway. So far we have 325 toys. My motto, one toy at a time leads to a mountain of joy! So that;s why I would love to win this! I am just so addicted to racing, I eat it,sleep it and dream it! I should be dreaming it right now but i got so excited about this site that I am still up playing it! See the theme here...Race it...The final words...please choose me so I can race it! Eat it,dream it,sleep it and RACE IT.

If i win this, i will be a winner, if i don't win this i will be loser, if i can be a winner why i i become a loser and if there are so much winners winning in the victory of the win before the losers of losing losetion community which people come together to discuss winning and losing but then one day we will win or lose but if we win then there won't be any losers but if we lose there won't be a any winners. So that is why i must'nt win this prize :)

(I have Race 07/On/STCC but i don't have a GTR Evo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%