FREE RACE ON / GTR EVOLUTION GIVEAWAY THREAD - COURTESY OF SIMBIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Still not sure if you should buy SimBin's Race 07, STCC, GTR Evolution, RACE On?

This is your chance to win it all. One big pack of goodies all for free.
If you already own part of it, no worries. We have full keys and these will recognize if you already own parts of the game(s).

What do you need to do?
The rules are very simple. Just reply in this thread why you should win in some funny words.

Don't forget to mention if you already own (parts) of the Race/Evo series.

This giveaway will be open till Sunday night. We will use an online 'randomizer' to decide which member(s) (post number) will receive the full blown package :)

Shoot....

hmm only funny thing about this is out of the 10 shops i have been to i cannot get a copy they wont order it and they never have it in stock spent a good 6 months trying to get it, i even asked bram if i could auction request a copy, liscensed member who isnt in a league....lame :p

well guess thats it, cant see any other way of getting it...cant buy online either lol

Having two unfeasibly large testes I either need to cut one off using a rusty old spoon or alternatively win another copy of Race On to help me counteract all the testosterone that such a medical condition generates, eg. by driving two American muscle cars at once!!?? :eek::smile:

... I would maybe also use a second copy to host races, get some mates over and help get them hooked on RD and racing sims ... and of course it would be used to train the kids up to become world class racing drivers and in so doing securing my retirement fund :wink:

I need it so I can take part and help Sweden to win NGP (LOL) and even show the boys'n gals in the RDTCC league how to dominate (LOL), there is so fiew leagues now with only Race07, STCC, GTREvolution I neeeeeeed Race On........................................ please

i think i deserve it the most, because i don't have anything better to do and have WAY too much free time to fill up..
and besides... i can't denile im pretty awesome guy wich always helps people :cool:..
did you guys know that the nile is a river in egypt?! (denile). :tongue:

well, take care all, and may the best win, and for the rest.... have a great time on the forum!!

greetzz, richabc (Richard)

ps:
yes, i really want to win 2 /oo\ ... don't have enough money to buy the games :redface:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
One.
One who?
One-der if I am going to win?

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Iris
Iris who?
Iris a Simbin title if I win this contest!

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
R.U.
R.U. who?
R.U. gonna give me RaceOn or what?
:biggrin:

I would like RaceON.
I've got GTR, GTR2, and GTR evo.

ty

And the winner(s) are:

Race On:
hynotize-clock.gif

You feel sleepy and obsessed by post #60........

(I own Race07/Evolution and STCC).

Race On:
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
One.
One who?
One-der if I am going to win?

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Iris
Iris who?
Iris a Simbin title if I win this contest!

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
R.U.
R.U. who?
R.U. gonna give me RaceOn or what?

I would like RaceON.
I've got GTR, GTR2, and GTR evo.

ty

GTR Evolution:
i should win because i... well i don't know realy. guess i just wan't it so that i can finaly race in the loooooooooooooooooong endurance races wich i'm usually just watching.
btw i already own Race 07/STCC/Race ON

GTR Evolution:

If i win this, i will be a winner, if i don't win this i will be loser, if i can be a winner why i i become a loser and if there are so much winners winning in the victory of the win before the losers of losing losetion community which people come together to discuss winning and losing but then one day we will win or lose but if we win then there won't be any losers but if we lose there won't be a any winners. So that is why i must'nt win this prize :)

(I have Race 07/On/STCC but i don't have a GTR Evo.)

Congratulations to all 4 winners. The Steam keys will be send to you by PM very soon.
See you all in the Racing Club / Leagues with all those new games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back