This needs to be decided very soon. I have already received quite some feedback, and I think most or all have been in favour. If you have not voiced your opinion, now is the time Also the suggestion with 2x tyre wear is an options, any views on this? (as it looks now, 15th is the most likely race date where all can participate). What we could do is to have a practice race this Wednesday where we try out the suggestion(s). Any views?